No announcement yet.

Chinese Racism Toward Filipinos!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Back in high school this Chinese american rich racist kid used to say filipinos are the blacks of Asia as an insult, i never knew asians didnt get along until that day,
    that's not necessarily true unless they are foreign or really, really ingrained to their roots. most asian americans stick together and support one another. we are easy to befriend each other, no matter which type of asian. i had alot of japanese and korean friends growing up. and most asian americans are very supportive of pacquiao, they are always rooting from him if not because he's asian then because he's humble and down to earth. but i can see why asians within their particular country (china for instance) were against pacquiao. those guys are probably racist.

Comment

Dude just go to chinatown in dtla, the chinese immigrants there and workers are rude and low class, this chinese man spit near my shoes and was squatting on the floor smoking, the entire sidewalks are filthy covered with spit and bubblegum and trash, also the food was so dirty man, one of the restaruants got in trouble for serving pigeon meat, they were filmed catching dirty local pigeons killling the. And preparing them in the back of the store and adding the meat to food. But you got these white hipster idiots who love to eat there. The japanese are clean, just a few minutes away is little tokyo, and the streets are clean, the stores are clean, the food is clean and good.
      LA Chinatown is mostly cambodians, cambodian-chinese and vietnamese-chinese.

Or old Chinese ppl who been there forever.

Most Chinese moved to San gabriel valley.

Monterey park, alhambra, West covina, San gabriel, etc.

Comment

Back in high school this Chinese american rich racist kid used to say filipinos are the blacks of Asia as an insult, i never knew asians didnt get along until that day, its always funny though when you see the pro black floyd fans say asians stick together, whites etc, to justify why them being bias and favoring blacks is okay, but the truth is asians do not stick together, koreans, chinese, japanese dont give a chit about pacquiao or a filipino lol, if that were true he would be doing at least two to three million ppv buys in america. But asians are tribal, they do nit speak the same language and have very different cultures. They do not stick together at all. Filipinos are looked down upon because they are called the mutts of asia, they dont really have a history and many are mixed blood and have spanish slave names.

I remember brandon rios said he was shocked when he went to china to promote the pacquiao fight, he said a lot of chinese came up to him and said knock out the filipino or fuk a pacwow, fuk a pucwow or however the chinese pronounce pacs name, he never knew a lot of chinese felt that way about filipinos.

I am not sure if it is racial or economics?? Perceptions change with wealth/affluence.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          LA Chinatown is mostly cambodians, cambodian-chinese and vietnamese-chinese.

Or old Chinese ppl who been there forever.

Most Chinese moved to San gabriel valley.

Monterey park, alhambra, West covina, San gabriel, etc.

Still doesn't explain the pidgeons.

Comment

Dude just go to chinatown in dtla, the chinese immigrants there and workers are rude and low class, this chinese man spit near my shoes and was squatting on the floor smoking, the entire sidewalks are filthy covered with spit and bubblegum and trash, also the food was so dirty man, one of the restaruants got in trouble for serving pigeon meat, they were filmed catching dirty local pigeons killling the. And preparing them in the back of the store and adding the meat to food. But you got these white hipster idiots who love to eat there. The japanese are clean, just a few minutes away is little tokyo, and the streets are clean, the stores are clean, the food is clean and good.
            Lol

Chinatown is a dump is every city. Tells you all you need to know about their health standards. I have no clue how people eat in Chinese restaurants.

Comment

Filipinos and Hmongs are often called the Mexicans of Asia, and that's accurate; they're hard working, humble, family oriented people. Fuck people who look down on them.

Comment

Them chinks are better people than them Flips anyway. They should nuke em before the fat Yanks take over the Nan Sha islands and give it to the Flips.

Comment

Back in high school this Chinese american rich racist kid used to say filipinos are the blacks of Asia as an insult, i never knew asians didnt get along until that day, its always funny though when you see the pro black floyd fans say asians stick together, whites etc, to justify why them being bias and favoring blacks is okay, but the truth is asians do not stick together, koreans, chinese, japanese dont give a chit about pacquiao or a filipino lol, if that were true he would be doing at least two to three million ppv buys in america. But asians are tribal, they do nit speak the same language and have very different cultures. They do not stick together at all. Filipinos are looked down upon because they are called the mutts of asia, they dont really have a history and many are mixed blood and have spanish slave names.

I remember brandon rios said he was shocked when he went to china to promote the pacquiao fight, he said a lot of chinese came up to him and said knock out the filipino or fuk a pacwow, fuk a pucwow or however the chinese pronounce pacs name, he never knew a lot of chinese felt that way about filipinos.
                  Nah that's only half true; in Asia, absolutely. But Asian Americans of all walks dug Pacquiao, because they identify as Asian and band together (to a degree) when they are the minority in a sea of white/black/mexicans. When it was Pac mania in 2009, I was working in a warehouse that was mostly Hmong, Filipino, and Thai people and they had MASSIVE Pacquiao fight parties, rockin Pac shirts, whole nine. You saw that **** everywhere. First generation Asians that have their old biases of course wouldnt like him, but all the further generations didnt need to discriminate like that.

It's like Mexico and PR; of course they root against one another in their own countries. But if it was a Mexican and a PR guy sitting in jail in Africa or Russia or some ****, they'd be best buddies with a quickness.

Comment

I am from Hong Kong which is different to Mainland China but even I have to echo some of those Filipinos sentiments of racism in China and Chinese speaking nations. I'm not proud of it but it does seem like there's a lot of it going around and a lot of it is geared towards the Filipino nation because a lot of our Housekeepers/Maids (lots of HK families have them - my grandfather also had one) are predominately from countries like The Philippines and Indonesia.

I know that's not an excuse but the attitude towards being a maid is not good in Chinese-speaking countries. It's very similar to how the rest of the world feels about garbage men.

To all the Filipino people here, I am truly sorry and I hope the racism towards your people can be kept to a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol

Chinatown is a dump is every city. Tells you all you need to know about their health standards. I have no clue how people eat in Chinese restaurants.
                      I only trust a few Chinese joints, in my area, there is one restaurant that is class but its not in downtown and the Chinese family that own it are class and several generations American the place has been here for 45 years not these low class ones spitting on the floor and selling some cardboard meat substitute or pigeon meat.

The Chinese I have encountered are very rude, Downtown LA is so dirty its not even funny. I only enjoy Japanese food now, I love Japanese food and Japanese people here in America very class and clean area. I trust their food as well for them its an insult if the food is dirty they still have pride and honor they don't mess around selling you some garbage ass food.

Some Chinese woman who barely spoke English had me wondering how the hell did she open up a store in America, she can barely speak English and is very rude, I always wondered that. Well she had some flies in her soup and I told her thats Flies, and she say nooo noo, what fwys, what fwys? so I pointed and she grap the soup and she took it out with a spoon and said that not fry that is a pwepper.

I couldn't believe she did that and I got pissed. Really rude man and dirty.

Also those Cambodian Donut places make the best donuts but they are also dirty man, they had some flies in their donuts and roaches, I still remember going to this Cambodian donut place as a kid to get some donuts near the laundry place and the owner was getting a ******* from a black hooker, I saw him in the back she was sucking him so loud and he as moaning. I was like wtf gross.

Comment

Working...
                      X