No announcement yet.

Farrakhan attacks Arabs, Chinese, Koreans, Indians and whites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
    I don't think black people realize that white Americans are going extinct and as Asian/Hispanic/etc people become the new majority, they probably won't fall for this "oppression" racket like whites born in the hippie era did.

Or maybe they do realize it and they're trying to milk every penny before the free ride is over.

My family came here from a warzone with a couple suitcases of clothes and we are all pretty well off after 1 generation. And we look like "terrorists" and have funny names.

America is a very easy place to live and from what I've seen blacks have it easier than anyone else.

If a guy from any other race mouths off to you, you feel like you can kick his ass. If it's a black guy, you know if you accidentally hurt him you will probably be sued homeless by NAACP and have your face on the news for the next 5 years.

They enjoy a special legal status very similar to minors.

I also worry that I may be banned for this post, but if I made these observations about another ethnic group there would be absolutely zero chance of being banned. If I berated Asians and whites for their "demonic greed" (aka willingness to work full-time) I would get a bunch of green K.

Good points.. I wonder what it will be like when it's whites/asians/hispanics etc as a kind of equal majority.... will black folks still blame whitey?

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post

Good points.. I wonder what it will be like when it's whites/asians/hispanics etc as a kind of equal majority.... will black folks still blame whitey?

maniac 310 used to "" at his own posts, brih.

Comment

Yes I doubt anyone on these boards has ever even heard of Farrakhan, never mind agree with him.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I don't disagree with everything he says, I just disagree with his language.
        Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        I've agreed with certain things with Farrakhan in previous issues.
        Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        I've heard some Farrakhan speeches. Dont always agree with him but he can be a powerful and gifted orator.
        Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
        Farrakhan makes a lot of good points about a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
          I don't think black people realize that white Americans are going extinct and as Asian/Hispanic/etc people become the new majority, they probably won't fall for this "oppression" racket like whites born in the hippie era did.

Or maybe they do realize it and they're trying to milk every penny before the free ride is over.

My family came here from a warzone with a couple suitcases of clothes and we are all pretty well off after 1 generation. And we look like "terrorists" and have funny names.

America is a very easy place to live and from what I've seen blacks have it easier than anyone else.

If a guy from any other race mouths off to you, you feel like you can kick his ass. If it's a black guy, you know if you accidentally hurt him you will probably be sued homeless by NAACP and have your face on the news for the next 5 years.

They enjoy a special legal status very similar to minors.

I also worry that I may be banned for this post, but if I made these observations about another ethnic group there would be absolutely zero chance of being banned. If I berated Asians and whites for their "demonic greed" (aka willingness to work full-time) I would get a bunch of green K.
          Nominated for stupid post of the week. Blacks don't have it the easiest, and white aren't going extinct.

Comment

@ White-Americans going extinct.

Why? because of Inmigration? stupid post.

Comment

Originally posted by redpilladvocate View Post
              Those damn non-blacks working hard for their success. How dare they.
              Takingaim is that u?

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                Takingaim is that u?

Comment

A black man that speaks his mind and has slightly different views than the talking heads on TV is labeled 'radical'? What makes him "radical" exactly? That's how you may see it, but to me I view him as an excellent motivational speaker who isn't afraid to address certain topics that other's might fight to be 'sensitive'. Or just the fact that they don't want to address these specific topics period, and that's exactly why people like Louis don't get as much press. They want to keep what he's all about hidden, they only wish there was a mute button. They know it's the truth, but keeping it tucked away is the best option for them, because actually addressing his points would only show the years of oppression and unfairness they've displayed as a nation of "equality". A perceived "land of the free".

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                    Takingaim is that u?
                    It probably is, that guy is one of those creepy on-a-hot-day trench coat wearing dudes who look suspicious.

Comment

I feel sorry for those oppressed blacks who have to walk around buying things from non black stores who only care about making money. Those Chinese don't give a damn about the soul brother too, unless you're bruce leeroy. I listened to alot of farakhans speeches, he is pretty good at public speech but he's nowhere near as charismatic as king or X. This little quote you clipped out makes him sound like a total freakin ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X