No announcement yet.

Purchasing Mayweather-Maidana tix and selling on Stubhub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Mayweather-Maidana tix and selling on Stubhub

I am going to be purchasing tix for the fight tomorrow. I need just 2, however, I am thinking of purchasing 4 and selling the other two on stubhub n order to recoup some money. I would be purchasing the $350 tix.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Pretty much I am looking to see what I can expect to sell the tix for and is it even worth the time and trouble.

Its worth the time and trouble if it werent people wouldent do it.

Thing is to wait close as possible to fight night to resell them. You sell them now you barely gonna get above face value even if that but fight week you can sell them at 3,4 times retail.

Comment

Good luck. All the tickets will be bought up before you get a chance to enter your billing address.

Comment

yeah, you wont get any of those tix tomorrow unless you go to the mgm

Comment

also, what youre saying is wrong. You mean ticketmaster, right? Those 350 tix on stubhub will be nearly triple the price tomorrow, guarnteed. You can try ticketmaster for the real prices but like I said, they will be gone even before they go on sale. Your only chance is to go to the mgm in person and even then its not a sure thing

Comment

Originally posted by Babyboyctc View Post
            I am going to be purchasing tix for the fight tomorrow. I need just 2, however, I am thinking of purchasing 4 and selling the other two on stubhub n order to recoup some money. I would be purchasing the $350 tix.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Pretty much I am looking to see what I can expect to sell the tix for and is it even worth the time and trouble.
            You aren't going to be allowed to do this. Tickets for Mayweather fights are on a will-call basis only. That means you buy the tickets through ticketmaster but they don't get mailed to you. You have to pick them up at the MGM Grand box office but they don't allow you to do that until the day before the fight at the earliest.

So your little scalping plan would involve you having a window of 24 hours in which to sell your tickets to someone who will most likely try and low-ball you LOL. Good luck with that.

Comment

i have had success with this for other fights but like others have said here, this isn't the fight to do it.

none of the $350 tickets will be on ticketmaster tomorrow. those all go to scalpers.

Comment

I doubt this fight is even gonna sell out

They'll be giving away tickets for free like they did for the Ortiz and Guerrerro fight

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I doubt this fight is even gonna sell out

They'll be giving away tickets for free like they did for the Ortiz and Guerrerro fight

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
                    You aren't going to be allowed to do this. Tickets for Mayweather fights are on a will-call basis only. That means you buy the tickets through ticketmaster but they don't get mailed to you. You have to pick them up at the MGM Grand box office but they don't allow you to do that until the day before the fight at the earliest.

So your little scalping plan would involve you having a window of 24 hours in which to sell your tickets to someone who will most likely try and low-ball you LOL. Good luck with that.
                    Actually ticketmaster says the tickets will be mailed out on August 1st.

Comment

Working...
                    X