Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Wlad's 3 defeats hamper his ATG status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    LOL. Troll comment, clearly.
    He's crap. (just to be clear)

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      He's crap. (just to be clear)
      Crap? Now that's a crappy comment I should say! Fine if you're not a fan, but Wladimir is certainly not a crappy fighter. That's just a silly, hateful comment.

Comment

Crap? Now that's a crappy comment I should say! Fine if you're not a fan, but Wladimir is certainly not a crappy fighter. That's just a silly, hateful comment.
        Plz no need. Only reverse racists need to take Wlad down a notch. He sucks without any help.

Comment

Plz no need. Only reverse racists need to take Wlad down a notch. He sucks without any help.
          Yeah, whatever let you sleep at night buddy

Comment

What are you even talking about?

Comment

What are you even talking about?
              lol man I just said the same thing in a different thread. How ironic.

Comment

The losses made Wladimir become one of the greatest heavyweights we've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  The losses made Wladimir become one of the greatest heavyweights we've ever seen.
                  Na zdrove!

Comment

I don't believe anybody defeats Wlad today, not even a Lennox Lewis pushing 50. But the three defeats Wlad had, to which extent do they damage his rep as an ATG HW?
                    he will go to the hall of fame but i'm not sure where he will rank. he has lots of wins but none of them are against hall of famers. he beat chris byrd twice & those are his best wins. I think it's his level of competition that could hurt him. the corrie sanders & purity losses hurt him some as those guys were journeymen. sander's only win was over wlad. he never beat any other decent HWs & vitali gets way to much credit for beating him. sanders was just another big puncher with little else to offer. I've seen plenty of people say lewis should never of lost to McCall or rahman & I agree but both those guys were world champions & were legitimate contenders throughout their careers while purity & sanders were not. everyone has their own opinion on the matter. I think he is a sure-fire hall of famer & he's somewhere in the top 20 just because of his longevity. his handlers did the same thing with him as deontay wilder's team is doing now. wlad never fought anyone until he had over 30 fights. he can thank Emmanuel steward for his success because he was going down the toilet fast until he hooked up with him. the thing is he cherry picks his voluntaries against guys like wach, mormeck, pianeta. ever since the sanders fight the only guys wlad ever went after were guys he could dominate. his best competition was forced upon him by mandatories. lennox lewis went after the big boys because that's where the money & prestige was at. he vacated 2 world titles he collected when he chose not to fight byrd & akinwande a second time. he always said mandatories were a thorn in his side. he made voluntary defences vs rahman, McCall, golota, holyfield, Tyson, vitali klitschko, botha, briggs,tony tucker & frank Bruno... you got about 12 world titles between just his voluntary competition. beating guys like this is how you become an ATG not beating the sosnowskis & pianetas...
                    Last edited by joe strong; 10-12-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      no, he was green at that time and those losses were pre manny who rightfully so taught him how to be the dominate force he is today.
                      He wasn't green for Sanders or Brewster. He was just more offensive. He's been a pro seven and eight years by then with several wins over legit contenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X