Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora to inspect Wlad's wraps.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart move by Team Povetkin. Wladimir will be shook before he enters the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Good move. A journalist (Steve Bunce) swore that Manny Steward had told him he was pleased the Chisel bout got cancelled, as he'd gotten to Wladski on a psychological level.
      Chisora will probably behave, but most people, including Wlad, believes that Del-boy is a certified nutjob, so you cannot rule out some crazy incident.

Add to that, that Wlad has had to hire guards as well. He is clearly fighting away from home and that in his opponents backyard and on the opponents promotors card.

Comment

i didn't know povetkin had a sense of humor like that! that is funny stuff.

Comment

Haha, I like it, lol!

I just hope Chisora won't cancel the fight. I am expecting him walking in naked and asking from Wlad to show his hands

Comment

Yeah, Vlad should def have people ready to lay out nut job if he even flinches.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Haha, I like it, lol!

I just hope Chisora won't cancel the fight. I am expecting him walking in naked and asking from Wlad to show his hands
              Ha!

Wlad should hire Haye and have him standing next to Chisora with a glass in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Ha!

Wlad should hire Haye and have him standing next to Chisora with a glass in his hand.
                Lol post of the century sir.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                  Lol post of the century sir.
                  Aahh. Somewhat exagerated, but thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
                    Pretty low imo. Never heard of K bros being anything but sportsman, so why try to ban Vitali from inspecting wraps. Then to bring in a low life like Chisora to rattle Vlad. I'm Russian and was rooting for povetkin, this Kinda changes my rooting interest.
                    Well, K'bros are guilty of being up to 'tricks themselves in the past so why not? Best to play them at their own game. Smart move by Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                      Well, K'bros are guilty of being up to 'tricks themselves in the past so why not? Best to play them at their own game. Smart move by Povetkin.
                      Can you give me an example of K tricks? And I would not doubt if they did. Just seems a little desperate of Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X