Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Johnson Defeated Andrei Arlovski

From 170 to 230.

Just won his 1st HW bout.

He said he hurt his hand and shin but I think he playing it safe in the third was because of how tired he was. Was really hoping he'd brutally knock Arlovski out that'd really be something. If only their were 3 more seconds in the first!

Burkman really looked hood too with that vicious knee on Simpson. Always exciting miss him not being in the UFC. I think he could take it to Fitch this time out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Arlovski the plagued fighter, so good, such a crap chin!

Comment

Broken jaw and a few missing teeth

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Broken jaw and a few missing teeth

Did you warp this picture? His body and chin look tiny!? WTF!

Comment

It is truly one of the most amazing things in MMA history. Johnson the coward actually didn't try to beat up someone 10 weightclasses below him.

Comment

How on earth did he make it up to HW. Was he a big WW?

Comment

He missed the weight at 170 often, come in at 176-178. Dana forced him to go to 185 and he came in at 197. He got cut by the UFC for missing weight so many times then he went in at 205 for his 1st fight at WSOF. He said he will go back to 205 he fought Arlovski just because he is the biggest name on the roster.

I have a feeling he liked not cutting weight and will probably miss the 205 limit now.

Comment

I had it 29-28 Arlovski in a horrible display from both fighters.
                  Could see it 30-27 Rumble though. It was just such a weak fight in the 2nd and 3rd that two 10-10 rounds could have been dished out if they were encouraged.

Hope Arlovski hangs them up soon and that Rumble moves to 185 or 205.

Comment

Anthony Johnson is a mental midget. The guy has incredible skill and punching power but he is a doorknob upstairs.

He kept pinning Arlovski against the cage for no reason in the 2nd and 3rd rounds after he had him cornered and could have ko'd him easily. Made no sense. And if he was tired that early in the fight then he still isn't training hard enough. The guy doesn't deserve to come back to the UFC imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X