• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take Dead Space's game engine and mechanics

set it in a haunted house with zombies

bingo, RE:7

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      my dream game is an open world RPG zombie game or even a sandbox think 28 days later

If they do sort of like MGS Ground Zero I would buy it day 1
      if you have an awesome computer, your dream game can be a reality.

http://dayzmod.com/

it's open world and highly realistic. right now it's only a mod so you have to buy the original arma game which is cheap as ****. wait a few months for the retail version.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        if you have an awesome computer, your dream game can be a reality.

http://dayzmod.com/

it's open world and highly realistic. right now it's only a mod so you have to buy the original arma game which is cheap as ****. wait a few months for the retail version.
        looks decent I don't play games on my laptop so hopefully it gets released on console eventually right now I'm holding out hope for state of Decay the production level is not high but still looks very promising

Comment

Wouldn't it be a re-reboot?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Dead Rising is a sandbox zombie game with RPG elements. Not sure if you've played or like it if you have.
            I liked the premise I bough it used last year but the game feels so outdated almost like a PS1 game I couldn't get into it but I still have it somewhere collecting dust

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Wouldn't it be a re-reboot?
              Yeah it would because that's exactly what they said about RE6. It was a reboot alright, making 4 different stories, and keeping the co-op. That was the first time Capcom did that with so many damn characters. They did it before if you think about it, in RE1 where you played as Chris and Jill but it wasn't like RE6.

Hopefully this "reboot" is the reboot every one wants.

Have you played Lost In Nightmares DLC of RE5? That's more along the lines what they should be doing.

Comment

Sounds good but I don't want them to get rid of the online multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
                X