No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Fantasy Football Second Division Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Turner, Ben Tate and Thomas from New Orleans.
    My God....... Good luck lol.

You drafted Tate based on last years numbers ehh?

You must of, otherwise theres no possible reason... Hes your #2?.

Not talkin ****, but you ****ed up your entire year.

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Only Cowboy Id touch is Murray this year.
    I like Dez as long as he doesnt go full ******.

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Side note: Im currently in a 14 team yahoo mock in the 4th round mind you and Romo is still sitting there undrafted.
    ive done like 40 mocks lolllll... Ive seen Romo go in the 5th... Eli and Romo are close, Id take Eli, Ryan, and Peyton over Romo, wouldnt be surprised if Luck outdoes him either, and you can grab Luck in the 14th.

Comment

Im worried about Cam and Demarco Murray... I couldnt pass them up but I hate drafting people based off one season of production. Cam I think will perform, but Murray only had like 4 games as a starter before he got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Im worried about Cam and Demarco Murray... I couldnt pass them up but I hate drafting people based off one season of production. Cam I think will perform, but Murray only had like 4 games as a starter before he got hurt.
        Not a big Murray advocate... Id take Freddie, and Jamaal before Murray especially with that O line...

Cam will be fine, maybe not quite as good as last year, but maybe he will be.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Not a big Murray advocate... Id take Freddie, and Jamaal before Murray especially with that O line...

Cam will be fine, maybe not quite as good as last year, but maybe he will be.
          I had the top pick (which I was like 30 seconds late to my draft for the first time and of course I was top pick) so I got stuck with the double pick then waiting forever... I hate that I was forced to pick guys I didnt really want because I had no idea who would be around by the time I could pick again.

Comment

My God....... Good luck lol.

You drafted Tate based on last years numbers ehh?

You must of, otherwise theres no possible reason... Hes your #2?.
            I drafted Tate knowing Foster can't play 100%, Foster becoming Vegan should make anybody worried more than anything.

Comment

I drafted Tate knowing Foster can't play 100%, Foster becoming Vegan should make anybody worried more than anything.
              You would of been better off grabbing Ced Benson who is at the very least going to be the main work horse in Green Bay now.... Youre #2 rb isnt someone thats going to split carries... Tate is a great back up, and he will get a few touches a game.... But the only way hes even close to a #2 is if Arian goes down... You would of been better off with a Hillis splitting with Jamaal or Jacobs splitting with Gore or Bush splitting with Forte, all of which will get goal line touches.

Turner will have a reduced role this year cominggn from ATL camp, especially with Falcons receiver core.

Idk man, you kind killed yourself.

Comment

Someone dropped Donald Brown. I've got #2 in the waiver order and #1 is nowhere to be found. That'll give me Darren Sproles, Frank Gore, Kevin Smith, Rashard Mendenhall, Cedric Benson, and Donald Brown.

Who needs a running back?

Comment

You would of been better off grabbing Ced Benson who is at the very least going to be the main work horse in Green Bay now.... Youre #2 rb isnt someone thats going to split carries... Tate is a great back up, and he will get a few touches a game.... But the only way hes even close to a #2 is if Arian goes down... You would of been better off with a Hillis splitting with Jamaal or Jacobs splitting with Gore or Bush splitting with Forte, all of which will get goal line touches.

Turner will have a reduced role this year cominggn from ATL camp, especially with Falcons receiver core.

Idk man, you kind killed yourself.
                  I'm actually not expecting Arian to play every game this season, as far Turner, he will get touches plus he should get a few dump off, I know ATL is pass happy team.

Comment

I'm actually not expecting Arian to play every game this season, as far Turner, he will get touches plus he should get a few dump off, I know ATL is pass happy team.

Romo nuked your team.

Comment

We're in the 6th round, there's Romo lol

Comment

Working...
                      X