Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya: Who should Floyd fight next? Miguel Cotto retweets this. Sign?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    OscarDeLaHoya Oscar De La Hoya
    Because bob arum is in the way of making the big fight happen,who do u think mayweather should fight next?

Miguel Cotto retweeted this.

I've gone through Cotto's tweets. This is the only time he's ever retweeted Oscar.

Sign?

You tell me.
    I don't know what the board would be without you my man...real talk!!!.....I nominate for you for MVP...Most Valuable Poster....always bringing the scoops....props fam

Comment

Cotto needs to tell Arum to go **** himself and get this money. **** with Oscar and make this fight with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Sign?

You tell me.

Pac vs Cotto II = very exciting fight. Mucho dinero.

Cotto wants another big $$$ fight before he sets off the sunset.......

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
          Pac vs Cotto II = very exciting fight. Mucho dinero.

Cotto wants another big $$$ fight before he sets off the sunset.......
          Arum doesn't have Cotto anymore...Mayweather vs Cotto May 5th...no catchweight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Arum doesn't have Cotto anymore...Mayweather vs Cotto May 5th...no catchweight!!!
            It's signed??!!

I will believe it when I see it.
            I see Cotto being saved for Pac II by uncle Bob.
            We shall see.

Comment

I'd rather see him go straight to jail then to fight anyone not named Manny Pacquiao or Martinez

Either he fights PAC or I won't see his fights until then.

Comment

Man, I'm excited about the possibility of a Cotto-Mayweather showdown! Canelo is too green for Floyd, and it will take all the luster off a Canelo vs Chavez fight once Floyd stops him the way he stopped Hatton.

Comment

Cotto Cotto Cotto Cotto Cotto!!!

Comment

All of a sudden, Puerto Rico isn't far after all.

*slow clapping*

Comment

I'm gonna get ready to start the Mayweather bashing and take him off my sig as a favorite fighter.

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                      I'd rather see him go straight to jail then to fight anyone not named Manny Pacquiao or Martinez

Either he fights PAC or I won't see his fights until then.
                      But being the ******* you are, you are probably fine with Pacquiao not fighting either May or Martinez. You're probably okay with a Pacquiao vs Marquez fight like the cocksucker you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X