Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chief is a Married Man now!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Chief is a Married Man now!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Thats right. I done fumbled around and married the Ol' Lady. She is now The Wife!!!!! Of Course I had to tell my 2nd family(Ya'll here in the Lounge). So I know I'm finna hear some ***** bout it but it's all gravy baybe.

Dont worry ya'll. I still get to throw them parties(She aint locked me from that there ), and while I'm away the Wife has agreed to come on and holla atchall fa me, and letchall know how ya potna is doin.

DAMN Chief!!!

congrats homey

Comment

Congrats homie... May you and the wife be blessed beyond your wildest dreams

Comment

Comment

Congrats big chief.

Comment

Congrats Chief!! Are you coming to the N.O. anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Yep. Thats right. I done fumbled around and married the Ol' Lady. She is now The Wife!!!!! Of Course I had to tell my 2nd family(Ya'll here in the Lounge). So I know I'm finna hear some ***** bout it but it's all gravy baybe.

Dont worry ya'll. I still get to throw them parties(She aint locked me from that there ), and while I'm away the Wife has agreed to come on and holla atchall fa me, and letchall know how ya potna is doin.
              Love you my dude congrats to you and the Wife..Wish you the best and all the happiness my dude..,This shot right here is for you and ya women in celebration..Oh and it's some Brandy big bro..All the best..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 04-30-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Damn Congrats Chief! May y'all beat the odds and have a healthy, happy relationship.

Comment

Congrats chief, all the best.

Comment

DAMN Chief! That's awesome, congrats man! I imagine I'll be popping the question at some point in the next twelve months as well. Enjoy it, brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X