No announcement yet.

What Cotto proved to me last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Cotto proved to me last night

Is that he has a good chin. People have been putting it down for some time, but last night he took quite a lot of heavy blows from a guy that can bang and he never backed away. Way to go Miguel, youre da warrior supreme!

i think hes chin is still suspect.....

Comment

Yeah I agree he took some heavy hits from mayorga. Cotto's chin is still top notch.

Comment

What he proved to me last night was that he would badly get hurt by Margarito in the rematch.

Comment

mayorga didnt land anything clean cuz he throws too wide and hits cottos gloves.....

Comment

He was clearly bothered at numerous points by very slow and wide Mayorga punches that weren't landing very clean. Cotto's chin was not proven at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              He was clearly bothered at numerous points by very slow and wide Mayorga punches that weren't landing very clean. Cotto's chin was not proven at all.
              Its not the speed that matters, its the angles. Mayorga throws his punches at such angles that they are difficult to avoid sometimes. And he IS the bigger man. He is also a more natural jmw than Miguel.

Comment

Working...
              X