Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do dumb yanks do this after every fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do dumb yanks do this after every fight?

Talk about the British commentators and how biased they are? makes me laugh every time. It isn't like in the states, get over it. British fans support british fighters.

Kats is a bad-ass.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
      Talk about the British commentators and how biased they are? makes me laugh every time. It isn't like in the states, get over it. British fans support british fighters.
      There is nothing wrong with supporting your fighters. You just don't need to suck all there dicks and pretend they are something they are not.

Comment

because half of this site are haters

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          Kats is a bad-ass.
          kid was still standing so just shows what a good chin he has unlike a mr khan . kats would destroy khan and have him in a worse state than in my avatar lmao

Comment

British judges, British refs, and British commentators all support British fighters. So don't fight in the UK if you're looking for a fair shake.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1 View Post
              kid was still standing so just shows what a good chin he has unlike a mr khan . Kats would destroy khan and have him in a worse state than in my avatar lmao
              hahahaha how the fuk does that prove he has a chin? Anyways paulie by ko

Comment

One British bum down....Paulie doing it big tonight will make it 2-0.

Comment

It doesn't bother me at all. England is a small country and most of the time we have had the better fighters, so you can't blame them for wanting one of their fighters to be able to come here and clean house. Britin has had some fighters that were better than all of ours but they have been few and far between. I think Khan has a good chance to become one of the greats and it will be interesting to see how his career turns out.

Comment

lol @ the brits

they always do this

everytime one of their hypejobs loses, they attack america. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X