Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone tune into horus's show 2nite..i got some **** on my chest mafia related!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    kev and dorian started a new mafia behind the don's back
    Oh ****.... so they trying to do a divide and conquer?

Comment

Yo, Larryx You better not take the whole ****ing show on ths Gayweather girls club or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Yo, Larryx You better not take the whole ****ing show on ths Gayweather girls club or whatever
        ***** please. I will regulate you myself if your knee taking ass comes on. .

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          You better rep Cotto right. Fuk margacheeto just don't diss mexicans remember he is a chicano not a mexican. Talking about chicano79

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Street you sound way diffrent then you post bro..Except it seems you always disagree with everyone haha

Comment

what's the link to the show...

Comment

STFU street *****. You wont regulate ****!!!! The only one taking knees is you and we now why, so dont try and project on others!!

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                    Street you sound way diffrent then you post bro..Except it seems you always disagree with everyone haha
                    The only person that always disagrees with me is crillz. Thats because he is high all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                      You better rep Cotto right. Fuk margacheeto just don't diss mexicans remember he is a chicano not a mexican. Talking about chicano79
                      Thats not toight thats on Feb 8 on Leftyzz show!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X