• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    not buying it till its actually signed
    wiseman, I'm not either.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I used to like DLH. But why he keeps pretending to think PBF is better than Pac is bad manners and irritating.
      At least explain his comments, otherwise no one would believe him, considering Pac whooped his ass way better than floyd.
      So to think Floyd is a better fighter than Pac is bad manners , fuk your a dipstick that has no clue , Pac would have a bit of trouble with the same Oscar Floyd fought the 15lb bigger Oscar you better believe that , its obvious you can only see whats in front of your face , Oscar is Oscar right ,, you would never make a punter that can read form and why one wins here and will lose there .

Comment

maybe maydog...................will somehow ruin them negotiation..............ELLERBE said they werent negotiating.........................i dont trust Oscars gayass........

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          So to think Floyd is a better fighter than Pac is bad manners , fuk your a dipstick that has no clue , Pac would have a bit of trouble with the same Oscar Floyd fought the 15lb bigger Oscar you better believe that , its obvious you can only see whats in front of your face , Oscar is Oscar right ,, you would never make a punter that can read form and why one wins here and will lose there .
          Bit long winded this isnt it? DLH is only kissing PBFs butt because he tested him, and it makes DLH look better historically if he pushed the best all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I used to like DLH. But why he keeps pretending to think PBF is better than Pac is bad manners and irritating.
            At least explain his comments, otherwise no one would believe him, considering Pac whooped his ass way better than floyd.
            Really were you expecting something else?

You do realize that Floyd is practically a Golden Boy fighter... Wait, I mean "Mayweather promotions and in association (for some reason unknown) with Golden Boy Promotions".

Floyd's ego just won't let him "officially" be on GBP's roster, so he just made his own promotion company to co-promote with them in all of his fights instead.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 06-15-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Oscars a fackin liar jus like ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                Do you have a crush on Floyd?

Maybe Elleribe?

To create a alt around there sexuality is a tad scary and really sad.

I think you've been on the computer too long.
                Coming from the guy with 2550 posts.

Comment

Working...
                X