No announcement yet.

breathing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when ever u throw a punch make it come out ur mouth

like riccky hatton waa waa or khan ahh ahh n pac siiiss sisiiis siis etc lol

Comment

Can be quite difficult to breathe out through the mouth when wearing a mouthguard. Easy to do it when shadow boxing or hitting the bag but in a sparring match you'd better keep that mouth closed. So I guess it's best to get used to exhale through the nose or through clinched teeth. Keeping your chin down and having a proper stance makes breathing even more difficult imo but in time you'll get used to it

Comment

If you have a proper fitting mouthguard like a Gladiator custom from Gladiator it would not affect your breathing at all

there are other companies that offer this type of guard as well but none priced as reasonable as these.

Comment

when i throw like 2-3-4 punch combos i breath out of my mouth, then i breath in when im done. i wear a double mouthguard so i can keep my mouth closed and still breath out of my mouth. thats why i love the MG i got

listen to pacman

"shin shin shin shin, SHIN SHIN!"

Comment

I always tensed my abs slightly and snorted a little air out of my nose with each punch, that way I can keep my stomach tight against defensive bodyshots, and it makes sure i breathe as much as possible, so for example, big breath in

punch punch, weave punch punch, im out of air, get out, breathe.

It also has taught me to not over do it on the inside, if I run out of air, I back away, so I never am in danger for more than 5 shots or so. Worked for me so far

Comment

Originally posted by Venoame View Post
              Can be quite difficult to breathe out through the mouth when wearing a mouthguard. Easy to do it when shadow boxing or hitting the bag but in a sparring match you'd better keep that mouth closed.
              Do your bagwork and shadowboxing with your mouthpiece in so you can get used to it.

Comment

I shout BANG! BANG! BANG!, BANG!.....BANG! BANG! BANG! everytime I hit the bag and then in between punches I like to talk to the bag and say stuff life "Try and stop it! Bang! Bang! Here I come. Bang! You want to throw some time? BANG! You wanna throw back? BANG! BANG!

Comment

I shout BANG! BANG! BANG!, BANG!.....BANG! BANG! BANG! everytime I hit the bag and then in between punches I like to talk to the bag and say stuff life "Try and stop it! Bang! Bang! Here I come. Bang! You want to throw some time? BANG! You wanna throw back? BANG! BANG!
                  lol good one

Comment

Originally posted by ScottDBA View Post
                    Do your bagwork and shadowboxing with your mouthpiece in so you can get used to it.
                    That's nice. Starting next class I'll be using a MG.
                    Thanks!

Comment

if u do not breathe u will die..lol..yes...exhale on each punch the breathe intake gives u extra energy as well for the exposion...the guy who said he has a friend who dont breathe is not lying..i coach boxing and well not everyone is good and has gr8 techniques lol i get on2 people all the time for not breathing right but yes they must b new if they older they should not consider competing..my coach (Reiddawg) makes nice lil funny noises when he punches but u know he breathen lol

Comment

Working...
                      X