N iggers with attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an influential rap group

Comment

Nobody answer my question. You are all too racist and focus on skin coler.

I write n iggers with attitude because that is group name. If I write NWA i'm not sure everyone know who they is. Same if I write Elvis album as title I do not write ''EGR,V3'' Instead I write ''Elvis' Golden Records, Volume 3''. Otherwise no one know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazard View Post
        Nobody answer my question. You are all too racist and focus on skin coler.

I write n iggers with attitude because that is group name. If I write NWA i'm not sure everyone know who they is. Same if I write Elvis album as title I do not write ''EGR,V3'' Instead I write ''Elvis' Golden Records, Volume 3''. Otherwise no one know what I mean.
        Except your F and leave the excuses elsewhere. Just study harder never time and you'll ace it.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
          Except your F and leave the excuses elsewhere. Just study harder never time and you'll ace it.
          You are pathetic. Leave my thread.

If a black man write this title you would put his dick in mouth.

You people have so much double standard you make me sick.
          Last edited by Mir-44; 08-16-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

MC Ren is a mutuafukin villan!

Legendary.

Comment

I use to, back when I still enjoyed listening to music.

Comment

Thankfully most of those scumbags are DEAD.

They should have been fried alive the moment they spread their "gangsta rap" cancer through society. Nowadays you have ******s everywhere, young brainwashed ******s that think it's cool to be a criminal and engage in criminal activity, gang life etc. You can defend these sub human pieces of **** you call gangsta rappers all you want but the fact is they are a cancer to society, to young gullible people.

Comment

I prefer some Slavic Pagan Metal/Folk

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                    This bait failed. You tried to get a rise out of ppl with saying N.iggers instead of how black ppl and how N.W.A say it as n.iggas. Also using it as a title.haha. These posters in '09....
                    You're so cute versy.

Comment

of course, and also, *****s With Altitude

Comment

Working...
                      X