• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    I guess they could've appeal to a higher court

Oh wait they did and guess what happened
    They did???

I thought they didn't bother to appeal the first one and just re-wrote it as the second one. And the second one's appeal is yet to be heard.

But I admit I may be wrong here.

Any sources you can cite?

Comment

• Activist judges are why Team D is having a meltdown over Gorsuch, a guy who was confirmed in a bipartisan manner previously, but now is said to be too radical to replace another conservative Justice.

Gorsuch even called out judicial activism, and that's been cited in the hearings. They know if you get 4 solid conservative/libertarian types on the SC that the judicial activism is all but over.

Think about it, Team D is whining that one conservative Justice is being replaced by another conservative. What's so bad about that? I can only imagine the tantrum we'll see if a liberal Justice leaves an open spot and Trump again nominates a conservative to fill that seat. It will be a sight to see!

Comment

• Paul foking ryan is forcing as to swallow obamodontcare 2.0

His mission is making trump look bad and puting the whole party in bad look and chaos

Comment

• Comment

• Trump is a fool, a pathological liar and a charlatan but the failure to overturn Obamacare rests squarely on the House Republicans. They've had 8 freaking years to work on a new health care plan.....EIGHT YEARS.....and they couldn't come up with a piece of legislation they could agree on.

Absolute and utter morons.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Headline on Fox News online: "Trump Blames Dems".

Unbelievable.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Headline on Fox News online: "Trump Blames Dems".

Unbelievable.
                    Trump has no shame; I wonder if his fans on here will believe his latest lie, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      They did???

I thought they didn't bother to appeal the first one and just re-wrote it as the second one. And the second one's appeal is yet to be heard.

But I admit I may be wrong here.

Any sources you can cite?
                      https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ban/index.html

Comment

Working...
                      X