No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs..12 straight k0's and 4 title defenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    I'm literally not a fan of any of those fighters bar Spence.....

Mayweather is one of my favorites ever....What does he represent exactly? Winning a legit world title at 21 and being p4p for like 20 years? Don't even play that entertainment stuff because it is embarrassing..... Floyd was sensation early in his career before his hands started giving him trouble.
    Floyd also has one more knockout to watch than Ray Leonard so he's not doing too bad in that regard.

Ward, I like as a guy but not much as a fighter. But what does he represent exactly? Winning a Gold Medal and then fighting all comers before being sidelined by promotional issues to then come back and fight one of the most feared fighters in the sport? Oh yeah what an assh0le right?

Seems like you hate them because they excel and undermine your idea of what boxing should be and Mayweather does it as THE cash cow in the sport.

No, boxing is the sweet science, so that was your first mistake. If you want the hurt business go find some bareknuckle boxing...

Do I like wars? Yeah of course...But what's better Ward/Gatti or Corrales/Castillo or even further Manny/Marquez? The higher skills just make for better fights.

My favorite fighters off the top of my head are Floyd, Frampton, Cotto, Leonard, Broner, Lara, Fortuna, Pep, Rigo, Toney, Duran... Do I get frustrated when Rigo or Lara won't engage? yes....When Cotto boxed Margs instead of attacking....yes....When Broner boxes lazy and doesn't try like against Porter.....Yes but not because it's boring...I don;t find boxing boring but I get disappointed when they don't perform to their full potential.

Haven't the majority being picking to watch Mayweather? So by your logic how can he be boring?

You are a fool. Do you get that? What you say is embarrassing and if you said it aloud in front of actual boxing fans they would laugh at you.
    I'm not giving you a story on it I'm just going to get straight to the point...

Floyd Mayweather doesn't care about legacy or entertaining his fans he fights for money he doesn't care what you think about him he is an opportunist he doesn't want to be tested If he did he'd have have a much different outlook on his resume but fact remains his career is the way it is and you can pick holes all over the place from it.

People dislike and disrespect Floyd on the daily If you don't notice this then perhaps you've just been turning a blind eye for one person who gives him props I see 4/5 more who point out the flaws in his career which are many.

Ward is a man who sued a man on his death bed that is obviously a person of moral high standing.

End of discussion you won't win this one.

Comment

• Danny beats Golovkin

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Man he is not doing anything different then the other middleweights..except he is winning all his fights by ko like a beast..that what the fans want to see ko's
          Na. Jacobs, Wilder and Thurman are always in exciting fights that usually end in KO's for them but they're missing a very important thing. It is what some groups of fans say they want to see but they want to see it only from certain fighters. It's a pretty black and white subject.

Comment

Working...
          X