Ward vs kovalev full fight video from inside the arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

what?

landing on the forehead and skull doesn't make it not an impressive combo. Those are still great shots because they are legal and will affect the opponent, and the opponent is moving, absolutely nothing to really criticize here, that's the most extreme nitpicking i've ever seen.
    FFS, you guys. I'm not criticizing Kovalev. Fans are so paranoid. There were much better moments, where Kovalev really nailed him and didn't miss half the punches. If you didn't see them, re-watch the fight.

Comment

Thanks a lot, good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Round 3 Highlights

http://imgur.com/HVYJWXc.jpg (4 image limit)
        Great stuff right there bro

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          So in all seriousness, did these two combos look the same to you? Clearly Cotto lands all those head shots (I can't actually see the body shot, but it looks like it probably lands), but also clearly Kovalev missed two of the punches from that earlier combo.
          Srry bud, but what were you expecting, the exact same sequence? Its just a little dig at Redd, saying just because punches hit gloves, doesn't they didn't land or do damage.

"Uh, uh, these guys don't even have the same haircut, how is this comparable?"

I know you guys are on the Ward defense squad, but cmon.
          Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-23-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            FFS, you guys. I'm not criticizing Kovalev. Fans are so paranoid. There were much better moments, where Kovalev really nailed him and didn't miss half the punches. If you didn't see them, re-watch the fight.
            This was pertaining to rd 3 man, its in the post. keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              my hairs stood up for kovalevs entrance music.

damn that tune is sick

Vechno Molodoi - Forever Young.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Why are people acting like it's an attack on Kovalev?
                I was super-impressed with Kovalev and that he was even better than I previously thought. Some dude got butthurt because I thought Kovalev didn't respresent the quality work Kovalev did in that fight.
                I'm not stealing anything from Kovalev. He's still in my top 5 faves.

Apparently, using different GIFs of different fights is how we argue these days. I'm going to use this gif to support my argument;

lol A fight where I rooted for GGG and said repeatedly that GGG destroyed Brook, but Kell did have a couple good moments. I guess was robbing GGG too?

I really don't get emotionally wrapped up in fighters and I just call it how I see it at the time. I have no idea why that bothers people so much.
                Ward lost that fight.
                Listen to Virgil in the corner, watch the fight, watch Ward's body language, mute your tv.

Come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  Ward lost that fight.
                  Listen to Virgil in the corner, watch the fight, watch Ward's body language, mute your tv.

Come on man!
                  Don't be like these salty SplitSecond and Retro bytches. You're above that, man.
                  There's plenty of argument to be had both ways. Those who can't see at least THAT should crawl back into their holes. It's Wednesday, the world has moved past "robbery" and understands it was close, and the rematch will make it definitive, either way. Let's hope it comes soon.

Comment

Ward won 5 rounds !

If this fight would of been here in Ukraine or Russia and losing Sergey suddenly wins all titles, I would be ashamed of such judging, and wouldnt give proper support to Kovalev as well.

anyways..

Comment

Working...
                    X