No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions is Far From Over, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Another peasant minded loser crying because fighters get paid well.

Seems like a thief would have taken it all. and UNDERPAID his fighters.

Al Haymon is paying ALL OF PRITCHET COLON'S MEDICAL EXPENSES.

That's odd behavior for a guy that is all about "lining his pockets"
    I dont care if fighters get paid, but overpaying them is why this sport can't make any good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
      Yes I do. This is all public information. It has to be accurate or they would be in huge trouble with SEC. Life is too short to be so biased you don't even believe numbers. Way too short...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        I dont care if fighters get paid, but overpaying them is why this sport can't make any good fights.
        You're right
        It's best to underpay fighters.
        That's the best way to improve boxing.

Leave 'em high and dry.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I had to laugh at that one too.

They want to believe Al took 400 to 500 million to line his pockets and overpay his fighters.

What kind of logic is that???

Comment

Oh, goody. So they can keep on limping along, pissing money up the wall, distorting the market by over-paying fighters so all their fighters won't fight unless everyone else matches the absurd PBC premium.

And the idea that anyone would seriously invest in PBC at this point is shocking. If companies haven't realised that Al Haymon is a big giant fraud who will waste your money, then they will have done zero due diligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
              Oh, goody. So they can keep on limping along, pissing money up the wall, distorting the market by over-paying fighters so all their fighters won't fight unless everyone else matches the absurd PBC premium.

And the idea that anyone would seriously invest in PBC at this point is shocking. If companies haven't realised that Al Haymon is a big giant fraud who will waste your money, then they will have done zero due diligence.
              That peasant mentality again.

Comment

Doesn't matter if they go or not, there is ZERO new audience for boxing nowadays. it's pretty obvious all the young audience has flocked to MMA and their vaguely interested in boxing. Boxing is a bunch of overpaid divas who take years to fight the other best guys, UFC you get champion vs #1 almost every card they put together. There's something to be said about matching the best vs the best I guess and not " marinating" fights for a year or two.

Whatever, put on good fights and I'll always tune in, put on fights like Garcia vs another cherry and I'll pass and so will every other person with limited time to waste on garbage.

Comment

Got to give the haymon groupies props for their loyalty. Even the hitler groupies tried to run like b^tches when the red army arrived.

Haymon has the biggest stable in boxing by far, and had 400mil at his disposal and still managed to fail. Them pbc fanboys say hbo is no better.

HBO put forward crawford/postol, kovalev/ward, gonzalez/cuadras, and loma/walters all in the same year. #1 vs #2 at 140, the fight for #1p4p and 175 supremacy, current #1p4p vs #2 at 115(could have been vs #1 at 115 but inoue be scared), loma/walters arent considered the best at 130 but thats because they have barely fought there. However i wouldnt bet against loma or walters if they fought anyone else at 130.

Thats 4 great matches in 2016. But hey, pbc has garcia vs vargas and most in their roster barely fought in 2016. PBC be free doe! If i wanted free stuff i would move to venezuela. Apparently free stuff has a cost. But that isnt even a real issue in this case. If you cant afford it you can always stream, or keep out of nsb for a couple of hours until it gets uploaded somewhere. No reason to complain about great hbo matches, but plenty to protest pbc mismatches.

PBC is dead, and for any true boxing fan that is cause for celebration. Up until the early 2000's boxing was good enough. Although leonard carved the path to what would happen by what he did to hagler, you couldnt hate him too much because he fought everyone, was past prime, and had issues with his retina. Sure bowe was disgusting in his ducking of lewis, but you couldnt blame it that much to boxing. Bowe was just trash that didnt even deserve to live. When you have a guy that kidnaps his wife and kids, and stabs his wife in the chest during that process, vacating a belt is the least of your problems.

After the mid 2000's scum like haymon started taking over and the ducking era began spawning things like: floyd jr, berto, broner, andre dirrell, quillin, danny jacobs, pederson, the pimp, khan, and many more. Not only did he directly create duckers, he overpayed them in the proccess, and convinced boxers that fighting bums for big bucks was the way to go. Now that this charade is over all the divas he created will have to either participate in a competitive sport, as it always should have been, or go back to flipping burgers because if you chose boxing it was probably because you didnt have much of a brain to begin with.

Mismatch hour is over and pbc is dead. You dont burn through 400mil and have your boxers competing once a year because you're business is being profitable. PBC was just a cash grab aimed to make a quick buck out of dumb billionares. Real boxing fans are happy and i cant wait until the official "PBC declares bankrupcy" thread gets stickied. I will personally contribute with some memes. I feel slightly sorry for the pathetic "boxing fans" that will miss bouts like garcia vs salka.

Comment

they gotta steal a couple hundred more millions from investors.

bernie madoff is smiling in his jail cell right now.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      Got to give the haymon groupies props for their loyalty. Even the hitler groupies tried to run like b^tches when the red army arrived.

Haymon has the biggest stable in boxing by far, and had 400mil at his disposal and still managed to fail. Them pbc fanboys say hbo is no better.

HBO put forward crawford/postol, kovalev/ward, gonzalez/cuadras, and loma/walters all in the same year. #1 vs #2 at 140, the fight for #1p4p and 175 supremacy, current #1p4p vs #2 at 115(could have been vs #1 at 115 but inoue be scared), loma/walters arent considered the best at 130 but thats because they have barely fought there. However i wouldnt bet against loma or walters if they fought anyone else at 130.

Thats 4 great matches in 2016. But hey, pbc has garcia vs vargas and most in their roster barely fought in 2016. PBC be free doe! If i wanted free stuff i would move to venezuela. Apparently free stuff has a cost. But that isnt even a real issue in this case. If you cant afford it you can always stream, or keep out of nsb for a couple of hours until it gets uploaded somewhere. No reason to complain about great hbo matches, but plenty to protest pbc mismatches.

PBC is dead, and for any true boxing fan that is cause for celebration. Up until the early 2000's boxing was good enough. Although leonard carved the path to what would happen by what he did to hagler, you couldnt hate him too much because he fought everyone, was past prime, and had issues with his retina. Sure bowe was disgusting in his ducking of lewis, but you couldnt blame it that much to boxing. Bowe was just trash that didnt even deserve to live. When you have a guy that kidnaps his wife and kids, and stabs his wife in the chest during that process, vacating a belt is the least of your problems.

After the mid 2000's scum like haymon started taking over and the ducking era began spawning things like: floyd jr, berto, broner, andre dirrell, quillin, danny jacobs, pederson, the pimp, khan, and many more. Not only did he directly create duckers, he overpayed them in the proccess, and convinced boxers that fighting bums for big bucks was the way to go. Now that this charade is over all the divas he created will have to either participate in a competitive sport, as it always should have been, or go back to flipping burgers because if you chose boxing it was probably because you didnt have much of a brain to begin with.

Mismatch hour is over and pbc is dead. You dont burn through 400mil and have your boxers competing once a year because you're business is being profitable. PBC was just a cash grab aimed to make a quick buck out of dumb billionares. Real boxing fans are happy and i cant wait until the official "PBC declares bankrupcy" thread gets stickied. I will personally contribute with some memes. I feel slightly sorry for the pathetic "boxing fans" that will miss bouts like garcia vs salka.
                      Why are these peasant-minded peons always shedding tears for wealthy investors??

Nobody is forcing you to watch the PBC...just like nobody forced you to write all that feminine nonsense.

Yet you are compelled to do so

Al Haymon owns these broke gypsy mofos.

Comment

Working...
                      X