No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soto Karass Vows To Top Aydin, Eyes Maidana Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Soto Karass Vows To Top Aydin, Eyes Maidana Rematch

Seen by millions on the SHOWTIME televised, Mexican independence day weekend last September, Jesus Soto Karass took part of a fight of the year candidate against Marcos Maidana.

Also on that card, Daniel Ponce De Leon defeated Jhonny Gonzalez, Leo Santa Cruz stopped Eric Morel and Saul ''Canelo'' Alvarez stopped a game Josesito Lopez... the show stealer would be the all-out war for eight rounds between the always exciting welterweight contender, Jesus ''Renuente'' Soto Karass and former WBA Lightweight champion Marcos 'Chino'' Maidana in a WBA welterweight title eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he was actually beating maidana til that suspect stoppage

Comment

HE stops aydin and rematch maidana that would be nice,.

Comment

That was a great fight with Maidana if he's as prepared as he was against Maidana that night he'll give Aydin a world of problems should be a great fun fight to watch I got Aydin to win.

Comment

Soto is going to get TKO'd by Aydin.

Aydin/Maidana would make me jizz all over my pants.. wish it happens

Comment

Aydin is a tough opponent though, he fights like an angry boy in the school yard...looking forward to Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
              Soto is going to get TKO'd by Aydin.

Aydin/Maidana would make me jizz all over my pants.. wish it happens
              Agree but i dont know if Maidana will stick around @ 147 though, for the right amount of $ i guess he would..

Comment

This will be a very entertaining match!

Comment

I've seen Aydin 3x, 2x vs JoJo Dan, the first 1 I thought he lost but he has improved in some areas, has above avg power & I c him winning...

Comment

Always been a big fan of Sotto Karass, but this is going to be a tough one for him. At the end of the Guerrero fight Aydin looked good and still was pushing forward, Karass needs to work that body.

Comment

Working...
                    X