No announcement yet.

J-Rock exposes the joke that is VADA WBC Clean Boxing Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-Rock exposes the joke that is VADA WBC Clean Boxing Program

Gabe kinda exposed the stupidity of asking for 90 days of testing but not being signed up for VADA/365 just because your opponents aren't

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 08-07-2019, 08:50 PM.

This is the sort of situation I was referring to in another thread when I referenced UK drug testing. It's all just lip service. 3 times in 2 years? Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      This is the sort of situation I was referring to in another thread when I referenced UK drug testing. It's all just lip service. 3 times in 2 years? Joke.
      After the Whyte situation happened a lot of UK fighters were saying they've only been tested two or three times their whole career and some not at all.

Comment

This just raises more questions than it does answers.

Unfortunately few people on here have the answer to those questions, although they’ve listened to a few podcasts and think they do.

Comment

I've posted before that Stephen "Breadman" Edwards and J Rock Idea is BETTER than what WBC and VADA is doing which allegedly the Windows for that testing is being dictated by the fighters! Their way helps take away any possible WINDOWS to Cycle off something for that specific fight

90 Day Testing leading up to the fight really takes away any potential of a cycling Window

No VADA is not the answer especially when fighters are Dictating How Long they're tested by Vada for their fights also VADA has no Power to punish guys or even release result Publicly something Eddie Hearn was expressing over and over weeks ago during the Dillian Whyte situation
          Last edited by sicko; 08-07-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Everyone is doping probably...sad in a way but true...I'd honestly be shocked if any top boxer wasn't doping...I can't think of one who I am 90% certain isn't...the sculpted guys seem more obviously to be doping...but even a lot of the pudgy guys have shown to be cheating as well...idk what the answer is...seems like in most sports there will always be a way to cheat, and the cheaters don't usually get caught.

Every other sport I don't really care much about the doping...boxing and MMA are different for obvious reasons...hate to think that all these guys are doping but I fear the guys who aren't cheating are in the minority

Comment

I remember when Floyd was active and using USADA, VADA was considered the greatest thing since sliced bread. Lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jrock popped dirty in the future, he’s doing a little to much grandstanding

Comment

Gabe Montoya is clown

The moment j-roc got those straps he said you want to fight sign up up for 90 day VADA( how many other fighters have said this) / Works with Conte and enrolled in the WBC Program. He’s going above and beyond what most fighters do. Yet Gabe wants to run his twitter fingers and say it isn’t enough . If J-roc fights 2x a year then he’s up to do 180 days of Vada Testing when his competitors aren’t even insisting on Testing

Sh.it how many tests have the Charlos “missed” now.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  After the Whyte situation happened a lot of UK fighters were saying they've only been tested two or three times their whole career and some not at all.
                  Yes, I know this to be true, which is why I questioned other posters (on other threads) that made claims about how good the testing procedures in UK are!

Comment

wow Montoya is as dumb as it gets. "If other boxers are not tested, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be! YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE?"

what the hell is that logic?? If I'm risking my life in the ring, I'm sure as hell going to want to make sure the playing field is leveled

Comment

Working...
                    X