No announcement yet.

First time truck purchase... serious tips for truck noob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I need all the advice from you truck guys. I need a Pickup for DD and at most, I will be carrying light loads here and there. Initially, I was lookin at a Ford Raptor but it isnt too practical for work i realize.

I need something that’s more low key yet presentable so I narrowed it down to three.

- GMC Sierra 1500... my god this one looks so hard and it aint common like a Chevy.

- Dodge Ram Rebel

- Chevy Silverado... not the new model that looks like sht. The square one
    My advise to you is buy what ever cool looking truck that appeals you but before that purchase a small beater truck you can bang around maybe a 87 to 95 Chevy S10. Trust me if you have the correct insurance the s10 bundled will actually bring down the cost of your 6 month premium for both trucks. Then use the nice one daily driver and the beater for your loads

Comment

Yall nukkas got lil d1cks

Comment

Make sure it's got wheels and an engine.

Comment

Maybe get one those cool things what's the name? Think it's called prius or something.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I need all the advice from you truck guys. I need a Pickup for DD and at most, I will be carrying light loads here and there. Initially, I was lookin at a Ford Raptor but it isnt too practical for work i realize.

I need something that’s more low key yet presentable so I narrowed it down to three.

- GMC Sierra 1500... my god this one looks so hard and it aint common like a Chevy.

- Dodge Ram Rebel

- Chevy Silverado... not the new model that looks like sht. The square one
            The Ford F-150 has been the top selling VEHICLE... in the United States for 42 years straight...

This should help you make a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Why'd you say that, man? Quite happy with the Challenger.
              Chrysler always ranks low on reliability, and they've gotten worse since being acquired by FIAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                Yall nukkas got lil d1cks
                Only if it’s excessively lifted or have double rear wheels.

Comment

My next car will be a Chevy truck.

Comment

I have 2002 Toyota Tundra 198,000 original power train still runs like a champ. All of my boys have had it as their 1st ride. It's big and safe to be in in a accident. My oldest is 26, the middle boy 23 just gave it to his younger bro 19yrs. The 19 year old loves it just as much as I ever did!

Comment

I'm a GMC guy.

I have an old lifted 2000 GMC SIerra 1500. Still runs like a beast. I don't drive it as much now, but it was my only vehicle for 5 years until I got a Honda to save gas.

Not sure how the new GMCs are, but they look bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X