Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump cancels honoring dead soldiers because of RAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your hair is as impeccable as Trump’s is you don’t take any chances. You people don’t understand anything.

Comment

Thank you for posting actual truth.

Damn, the Trump hater narratives in this thread and the drivel they write is beyond pathetic.

They bash on him just to bash on him.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      "He cancelled doe.....dissed the dead doe." No reporting on the fact that he showed up today doe. Only what supports the narrative, SMH. He was probably pretty concerned with all of the MASSIVE election fraud being carried out by the party you support, I'm sure that took up some of his time yesterday.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...ice-centenary/

Trump Pays Tribute to ‘Great Warriors’ Who Fell in First Word War at Rain-lashed Armistice Centenary

(AFP) — President Donald Trump paid tribute to the “great warriors” who died in World War I as he visited a U.S. cemetery in France, a day after drawing fire for cancelling a similar trip due to bad weather.
      Speaking at Suresnes cemetery in the western Paris suburbs Trump hailed the “great warriors who gave everything for family, country, God and freedom”.

Trump, who is in Paris to attend ceremonies marking the centenary of the end of the war, also paid tribute to the French and other Allied troops killed in “one of the bloodiest conflicts in human history”.

Hailing the “American and French patriots” who served in the war, he said: “It is our duty to preserve the civilisation they defended and to protect the peace they so nobly gave their lives to secure one century ago.”

The US leader was heavily criticised for cancelling a trip to Belleau Wood battlefield in northern France on Saturday due to the rain, with some critics accusing him of disrespecting America’s war dead.

On Sunday, he braved the continuing wet weather to remember those who braved “rain, hail, snow, mud, poisonous gas, bullets and mortar” fire in pursuit of a “great, great victory”.

Speaking at an open-air podium, without an umbrella, he named World War II veterans present and thanked them each in turn.

Addressing one veteran, he joked: “You look so comfortable up there under shelter as we’re getting drenched. You’re very smart people!”

Earlier, Trump joined dozens of other leaders, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, for a solemn ceremony hosted by President Emmanuel Macron at the Arc de Triomphe war monument on the Champs-Elysees.

Trump said he and his wife Melania were “deeply honoured” to have been in attendance.

“It was very beautiful, so well done,” he said.

Over 1,500 US soldiers who fought in World War I are buried at the hillside cemetery in Suresnes.

Some 2,289 others are buried at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery next to Belleau Wood.
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      These dumbs shyt snowflakes who worship marginal athletes don’t realize that TODAY is actually Veteran’s Day. Obama’s second year in office he didn’t speak on Veteran’s Day, Biden had to step in for him. Guess he had something more important to do that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber_TKO View Post
        I mean, it don't make such a good headline but the actual reason he didn't show was because Marine One was grounded & a motorcade would've taken way longer & caused too much disruption.
        /Thread

Get stuffed libtards.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          "He cancelled doe.....dissed the dead doe." No reporting on the fact that he showed up today doe. Only what supports the narrative, SMH.
          I saw plenty of coverage from mainstream news on his tribute

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-m...llen-soldiers/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...is/1957638002/
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-12-2018, 06:55 AM.

Comment

i didn't vote for clinton but good lord is this man a con artist. good f#cking lord. it's basically harmless when you're selling real estate. it's a real ***** when you're the president.

Comment

If they aren't outright lying.. the media is either not reporting or deliberately misleading.. I understand people don't like Trump.. but can people on the left actually admit this is the case?

Most of this toxicity is because they never accepted he was the president of the United States and want to just **** on him 99% of the time.. Trump certainly makes stuff up like most politicians.. I try and judge them on what they actually do rather then what they say.. and with him..

You have incredibly low unemployment/More jobs.. tax cuts.. Economy doing well/businesses coming back to the US.. No stupid wars/Progress with Korea and a big Crack down on illegal immigrants.

Far more successful in 2 years then Obama was in 8

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  If they aren't outright lying.. the media is either not reporting or deliberately misleading.. I understand people don't like Trump.. but can people on the left actually admit this is the case?

Most of this toxicity is because they never accepted he was the president of the United States and want to just **** on him 99% of the time.. Trump certainly makes stuff up like most politicians.. I try and judge them on what they actually do rather then what they say.. and with him..

You have incredibly low unemployment/More jobs.. tax cuts.. Economy doing well/businesses coming back to the US.. No stupid wars/Progress with Korea and a big Crack down on illegal immigrants.

Great post.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post

It's solely about team loyalty.

Nothing else.

Not the economy, not foreign policy, not jobs numbers, not trade deals, and on and on.

Trump could pave the streets with gold, cure cancer, and give us world peace, and the Team D superfans would still find things to bash him about.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      When your hair is as impeccable as Trump’s is you don’t take any chances. You people don’t understand anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X