Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transgender "woman" wins gold, woman bronze medalist says not fair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get with the program you intolerant "females".

I'm ashamed of humankind when bigotry of this caliber comes up in a fair competition

Comment

well look at the size of that man whore.. i wouldnt mind if it was a feminine lady boy but this mofo built like a tank.. those ladies stood no chance, some of the guys on here prolly would lose too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

I think it's hilarious how a dude that out of shape and lame and nerdy outperformed the best of the best women cyclists lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            well look at the size of that man whore.. i wouldnt mind if it was a feminine lady boy but this mofo built like a tank.. those ladies stood no chance, some of the guys on here prolly would lose too.
            Are you high? He looks like a shoes clerk from target.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
              "We need more cawkroaches, we need more gays, we need more wominz in leadership, we need more money fo' are babies, we need wominz powah movement, we need....less trans-women beating us at our own sports?"

LOL at butt-blasted females. Not into that whole male vs female chit, but you gotta see the funny side to females now being 'victims' of PC culture instead of the recipients of free chit (welfare, jobs, sympathy etc.)
              Spot on now they can deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Are you high? He looks like a shoes clerk from target.
                compare to those girls! and yeah.

Comment

That’s clearly a dude what a shame

Comment

I was banned in another boxing forum for hyposethising a situation where a transgender women wanted to compete in womens boxing. So be careful what you say, fhe libtards are everywhere.

Comment

The new snak oil slogan is basically "if cant win as a man try as a woman" and Mrs wheaties himself is their top promoter

Comment

Working...
                      X