Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a strange guy. He's retired and made his money.

Why does he care about what active fighters are making? Canelo didn't even say anything about Floyd in terms of finances did he?

Comment

keep it up canelo! the floyd fans is about the turn on you. lol

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Five division world champion Floyd Mayweather has verbally erupted in the direction of Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez, who was very critical of Mayweather in a recent interview with TMZ.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Mayweather doesn't know how to control his spending. He'll be back and isn't going away.

His expenses are $10 million a month. At that rate even $700 million will run out in his life time.

His little brain doesn't understand that though. Literally, he's not smart enough to understand that his money will run out lol.

One more fight doe...for the next 10 years lol

Comment

Mayweather been running that mouth at everyone the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              I am the same way. There is another thread with this topic, and that thread has the instagram in it. I believe it is titled "Been waiting for Floyd to say something."

Here is the link
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=795785
              Thanks bud!

Comment

Floyd's punctuation on point when he's using exclamation points. He's either pissed or been reading more.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  he may be winning in terms of bank account but in terms of life hes losing. hes a sad insecure bitter old man who cant bare having his face out of the spotlight for more than 2 minutes which is why hes always teasing about comebacks and doing posts like this.
                  well if someone was throwing truck loads of $$$ at you, you'd take it too...can't hate on him for that. he's just a nerd who's trash talk is corny af.

Comment

so now he finally calls canelo a cheater??? because of the new deal ,etc. floyd cant stand it lol..

"I'm not here to say anything bad about Triple G, or anything bad about Canelo. I think the fight still should happen. If they put the fight somewhere else [if they don't allow it in Las Vegas]... if he got busted or whatever he did. Say he got busted, from here all the way to the fight - there should be random blood and urine testing and they should fight," Mayweather told Fighthype.com.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Floyd is a strange guy. He's retired and made his money.

Why does he care about what active fighters are making? Canelo didn't even say anything about Floyd in terms of finances did he?
                      canelo called him out

Comment

Working...
                      X