No announcement yet.

Baby Bust: Fertility is Declining The Most Among Minority Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    It's a shame your parents didn't feel this way.

Comment

Is it because the BBC is so long that there isn't enough cum to make it out the pipe? Basically just enough to coat the inside of the BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Is it because the BBC is so long that there isn't enough cum to make it out the pipe? Basically just enough to coat the inside of the BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Miriam_A
          The discussion of infertility is a separate topic for reflection. Undoubtedly, in some countries, birth control is needed, especially where parents can not give their children a normal education and provide normal conditions of life. In contrast to this situation, you can put couples who have been treated for infertility for years and dream of a long-awaited child. Such parents will definitely create good living conditions for their child. That's why infertility treatment is a must for such couples. In general - this is a controversial issue that needs to be discussed in society.
          All this proves is that more minorities will be entering Europe and America.

Comment

BBC want them light skinded kids.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Notice where fertility and birth rates are NOT slowing down...

Population Growth per continent from 2000 - 2018

North America 16.3%
              Europe 2.1%
              South America 22.6%
              Asia 21.7%
              AUS 30%
              Africa 56.6%
              Australia surprisingly high, and Asia is lower than I expected since India and China are basically breed factories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                I know when I cum, my sperm have to turn around and go back for the egg. #bigdickproblems

Comment

Some BBC(Bigish Brown Cöck) might help with this infertility case..

Comment

With feminism, women's right, and newly efficient/effective contraceptives, you'd think this would be a no-brainer. Also, ****sexuality being promoted heavily, i can't believe people are still amazed at the end result.

Comment

Polygamy is the answer!

Comment

Working...
                      X