Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to tone down my whole approach on here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to tone down my whole approach on here.

Having suffered from a brief ban, I have a newfound respect for the mods. And have decided to stop all the weird threads I had a habit of creating. I will be focused solely on boxing and the odd glib remark here and there.

I will stick to having a good laugh instead of displaying some repressed behaviours/thoughts that are deemed unsuitable for this site.
    Peace brothers.

I noticed your thing said banned!

I'm wondering if there is a forum somewhere online where people can just anonymously discuss their deepest fears, perversions, desires, etc. It seems like it would be healthy to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      I noticed your thing said banned!

I'm wondering if there is a forum somewhere online where people can just anonymously discuss their deepest fears, perversions, desires, etc. It seems like it would be healthy to do so.
      I'm still standing bro, and that's what I thought the lounge was for? I didn't post any weird **** on nsb lol

Comment

fcvk da mods!!! mofos are biased ass fcvk!!! im gonna speak my mind how ever the fcvk i want too.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          fcvk da mods!!! mofos are biased ass fcvk!!! im gonna speak my mind how ever the fcvk i want too.
          Yeah I tried that whole freedom of speech thing and got banned so it won't work for everyone.

Comment

The whole banning situation has left me with ptsd I swear, but I'm persevering and rebuilding the foundations of my shattered pysche.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
              Yeah I tried that whole freedom of speech thing and got banned so it won't work for everyone.
              This is a boxing forum after all so sticking to boxing seems appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                not gonna stop me though. i got banned recently too for some bs shiiet. like i said, the mods on here are biased.

Comment

It's a politically correct site now mate, free speech is a thing of the past. Everything has to be prim and proper on here now.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    This is a boxing forum after all so sticking to boxing seems appropriate.
                    It does man, but the lounge is a domain for weirdos to divulge there abstract thoughts. I enjoyed my sense of freedom until it was taken from me lol

Comment

Working...
                    X