Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Kova fans now angry the rematch is a go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i dont know i have never seen the first fight. i didnt know people wanted to see a rematch either...i think you are making that up since no on knew who kovalev was at the time. was it a terrible cheat fest? was it on ppv? i dont care who wins fights. if your way of "boxing" is clinching and bending over constantly then whether you win or lose doesnt matter to me.
    Making what up? No need to go on tangents... are you saying Boone cheated which was the reason why there was a 2nb bout? Kovalev' mgmt needed to be sure he could beat Boone since the Krusher got knocked down? Should there have a been Ward vs Boone 2 as well?

You can act naive that boxing is the same style throughout the world. I guess for horse heads they only see boxing as one way.. like Olympic swimming where the styles are practically the same but its stamina and endurance that wins the finish line. I mean Barrera vs Tapia were completely different styles... just like Gatti vs Ward...

Hitting behind he head is one thing during a clinch.. rib breaking on clinching is no different than two men saying "fck u let's roll" when engaged in the pocket.

Comment

first fight was a terrible cheat fest. ward just couldnt compete with kovalev without cheating. i dont know why people want to see it again. some people like hurting themselves i suppose.
      How did Ward cheat?

Comment

I think it's actually Ward fans who are angry at the rest of the fans for not being guillable and applauding Ward for fulfilling the rematch clause he signed before the first fight.

You guys better prepare yourself, because it's gonna get ugly in that ring.

And not Andre Ward ugly. Sergey Kovalev ugly. You know what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I think it's actually Ward fans who are angry at the rest of the fans for not being guillable and applauding Ward for fulfilling the rematch clause he signed before the first fight.

You guys better prepare yourself, because it's gonna get ugly in that ring.

And not Andre Ward ugly. Sergey Kovalev ugly. You know what that means.
          Yes I do know what that means. Sergey Kovalev's face is very ugly and Ward will make it uglier in the ring. Brace yourselves because Kov might end up running out of the ring crying on June 17, after he loses again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Yes I do know what that means. Sergey Kovalev's face is very ugly and Ward will make it uglier in the ring. Brace yourselves because Kov might end up running out of the ring crying on June 17, after he loses again.
            Keep that confidence up, playboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Yep.

Ward fans are going crazy because Kovalev fans aren't all sucking Ward's dick like they do.

Haven't seen anyone mad about the rematch happening. But that's how their brains work.

"Oh, you like Kovalev? You know Ward agreed to a rematch, yeah? So you have to suck his dick and pretend he is some kind of messiah now, like we all do. What's that? What are you saying? You don't want to suck his dick? But... he agreed to fulfil a contractual obligation....you gotta want to suck him off a bit for that?!? No? But... but... *fizzle* *crackle* *bzzzzt* I know! You are MAD that the rematch is even happening! I seen none... I mean LOTS of your posts saying how mad you are that the rematch has been agreed to. Literally zero which, as we all know, is figuratively lots! Now excuse me, I got some slurping to catch up on."

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

You can act naive that boxing is the same style throughout the world.
                But Ward doesn't fight "throughout the world". He only fights in the USA. There's a reason for that.
                Last edited by kafkod; 04-05-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

OP is shook .

Don't worry, there's no shame in getting KO'd to the P4P King

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    first fight was a terrible cheat fest. ward just couldnt compete with kovalev without cheating. i dont know why people want to see it again. some people like hurting themselves i suppose.
                    Wat. I didn't see any "cheats" lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      But Ward doesn't fight "throughout the world". He only fights in the USA. There's a reason for that.
                      USA is mecca of boxing? ??

Comment

Working...
                      X