No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia has no votes on the ESPN P4P List but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia has no votes on the ESPN P4P List but

Wilder has one vote, Thurman 3, Lomachenko 7, Inoue 6, and Cotto is ranked 10th, Crawford 9th and Canelo 7th LOL!

that's wild, man.

kid gets NO love but lucky for us, he's head-strong and that doesn't bother him the slightest.

he'll just keep winnin'.

Comment

He gets penalized too much for the Herrera and Peterson fights. Both fights could have went either way. A win is a win.

Comment

Herrera beat him

End Thread/

Comment

to be fair with danny all those guys needs to step up. but inoue is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            that's wild, man.

kid gets NO love but lucky for us, he's head-strong and that doesn't bother him the slightest.

he'll just keep winnin'.
            Yep I think that's the biggest thing that motivates him he was never supposed to make it this far and now people can't stand it he'll keep winning and proving everyone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              Herrera beat him

End Thread/
              Even if you think that his resume would still be better than a lot of those guys.

Comment

Nor should he have any votes.

Angel Garcias mentality of elite fighters should be taking the easy route gets no respect.

2 gift decisions and his most recent fight was against Guerrero who had been softened up by Thurman and Aron Martinez.

I'd like to see Danny Garcia in the ring against the Who Can Mexican

Comment

His last two wins were Malignaggi and Guerrero does more really need to be said?

Comment

Its an imaginary list. Hell im pretty sure i can pay a few bucks and get votes

Comment

Working...
                    X