No announcement yet.

SHOCKER!!! Nacho cancels plans to train Maidana because of JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOCKER!!! Nacho cancels plans to train Maidana because of JMM

ChinoMaidana My new trainer is Rudy Perez, who knows how to beat Erik Morales. We started on Monday and I'm happy. I'll keep u updated
    1 minute ago via web
    Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana Not very pro from Nacho, right? But luckily Mexico is a land of boxing and here we'll stay, to train in the heights.
    3 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana Nacho didn't even bother to talk to me. He only did it with my advisor. He just left us abandoned. Why he made us travel to Mexico?
    4 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana Nacho said Marquez wouldn't allow him to train me. It seems that Marquez is jealous and scared of the possibility of facing me some day
    5 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana We arrived in Mexico City and were supposed to train with Nacho the next day. But 2 hs before going to the gym he said he couldn't do it
    6 minutes ago via web
    Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana Amazingly, at the last minute Beristain decided not to train me.My team and I are very upset since we had an agreement since 10 days ago

Nacho isn't exactly the ideal trainer for Maidana anyway.

Comment

Wow, this is juicy.

Kinda disappointed in Nacho doing Marcos like that but I agree with heeb about Nacho not really being a good fit for him in the first place.

Perez is a better fit imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
        Wow, this is juicy.

Kinda disappointed in Nacho doing Marcos like that but I agree with heeb about Nacho not really being a good fit for him in the first place.

Perez is a better fit imo.
        Yeah Maidana needs a guy who specializes in come forward brawlers, who needs a jab anyway right?

Comment

ChinoMaidana Rudy is just perfect for this fight so there will be no change of work plans for Maidana.

half a minute ago via web

Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana Never expected Nacho to be such a bad professional. We are terribly upset. Yet, Rudy is a great option for El Chino to beat Morales
          1 minute ago via web

Reply Retweet SugarShaneM @SugarShaneM is in the bldg @ESPN Campus #Grinding watch history on May 7th on SHO PPV/CBS vs Pacquiao
          2 minutes ago via Twitterrific

Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana Nacho semmed like a little dog walked by Marquez. But I guess he opted to stay secured with the cash cow. I never saw something like this
          2 minutes ago via web
          Reply Retweet ChinoMaidana "2 hs before going to the gym, Nacho came to me and said he had serious problems with Marquez. Promised to get back to us but never did.
          4 minutes ago via web
          Reply Retweet
          ChinoMaidana Some quotes from my advisor, Sebastian Contursi: "We had a verbal agreement with Nacho, so we made the arrangements and travelled
          6 minutes ago via web

Comment

It's kinda lame that Nacho hung him out to dry like that, but Perez is a better fit anyway. Maybe he can get Barrera in his camp? That would be a huge boon to any fighter, especially a brawler who could stand to learn some pure boxing. Can you imagine if Maidana took that power and learned some real skills? That's a scary thought...

Comment

This is why you always write things down on paper FFS.

Nacho seems like he is only good once in the gym, everything else, meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Yeah Maidana needs a guy who specializes in come forward brawlers, who needs a jab anyway right?
                How awesome would it be if he hired Capetillo instead.

Comment

Thats not cool

How do you agree close to 2 weeks ago, have him come to mexico and then just say no?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
                    This is why you always write things down on paper FFS.

Nacho seems like he is only good once in the gym, everything else, meh.
                    He's a really good trainer, but he's a ****ty manager and kind of an *******.

Comment

Working...
                    X