FY 2014 - $3.02 trillion.
    FY 2013 - $2.77 trillion.
    FY 2012 - $2.45 trillion.
    FY 2011 - $2.30 trillion.
    FY 2010 - $2.16 trillion.
    FY 2009 - $2.10 trillion.
    FY 2008 - $2.52 trillion.

https://www.thebalance.com/current-u...evenue-3305762

Regardless if they are keeping up with inflation or not, wage growth is higher now than since early 00's.

Kind of like yourself.
    Yeah, I said that as well to that superfan back before I had to place him on Ignore for constant excessive cheerleading and his refusal to debate the actual facts.

Facts mean nothing to that clown.

Watch, he wont accept them.

He's either gone and wont address your facts and sources, or he's gonna entrench and just like the superfan Tomjas that I engaged on this topic, he will absolutely refuse to give Trump any credit for the excellent economic numbers we are seeing under his leadership.

Superfans will be superfans.

Comment

• Shock: Americans’ Wages Dropping Fast in 2016

Federal data released Aug. 9 shows that Americans’ wages are dropping again, seven years after President Barack Obama declared the economy had recovered from the property-bubble — and three months before the 2016 election.

Source, full story:
      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rop-americans/

Yup Jim, wages always rise just like the superfan said they do.

Except when they fell, which happened under his guy.

(Ready to use that Ignore button yet? )

Comment

• Why are people upset that wages are up and unemployment is down? I don't get it.
        I understand you don't like Trump but c'mon this is getting way past crazy!
        It's been four years of hearing if he wins the market will crash. It's been five years we've been told manufacturer jobs are gone in America.

Give it a break already and go enjoy your money and the fact you're working.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Why are people upset that wages are up and unemployment is down? I don't get it.
          It's been four years of hearing if he wins the market will crash. It's been five years we've been told manufacturer jobs are gone in America.

State of the Economy people polled by Gallup.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1609/co...s-economy.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Why are people upset that wages are up and unemployment is down? I don't get it.

Based on their actions like making up fake bios of themselves, their complete ignorance of basic concepts one learns in high school (or sooner), and their obvious lack of any real world private sector experience, I've deduced most/all of them are know it all kids still living at home.

That's why they care nothing about jobs numbers, rising wages at work, low unemployment, and the booming economy as a whole.

It matters nothing to them whether the economy booms or busts. As long as mom and dad pay the bills and dont make them get jobs, it's all about cheering on the team for them.

So when a D is President they talk up how great the economy is, and when an R is President they talk up how bad the economy is. No matter the economic numbers, they say the exact same things over and over and over.

Without much effort, you can pretty much predict what they will say before they even say it.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              State of the Economy people polled by Gallup.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1609/co...s-economy.aspx

But yet we have people on here b1tching about it's just a good economy from Obama. Wtf I might of bought that for the first year but we're way beyond that.

These clowns need to go complain about something else. This is a non issue.

Comment

• So Trump simply allowed a Russian to spew propaganda from the WH

Yeah, that’s normal

Comment

• Comment

• Trump RALLY, LIVE STREAM!!!!

Trump MAGA/KAG rally in Hershey, PA......LIVE NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      What nonsense are you going on about?

U.S. Tax Revenue by Year

FY 2020 - $3.64 trillion, budgeted.
                      FY 2019 - $3.44 trillion, estimated.
                      FY 2018 - $3.33 trillion.
                      FY 2017 - $3.32 trillion.
                      FY 2016 - $3.27 trillion.
                      FY 2015 - $3.25 trillion.
                      FY 2014 - $3.02 trillion.
                      FY 2013 - $2.77 trillion.
                      FY 2012 - $2.45 trillion.
                      FY 2011 - $2.30 trillion.
                      FY 2010 - $2.16 trillion.
                      FY 2009 - $2.10 trillion.
                      FY 2008 - $2.52 trillion.

https://www.thebalance.com/current-u...evenue-3305762
                      Get the average of revenue growth for 2017/2018, 2019 is estimated so I’m not including it. But we could, wouldn’t make that much of a difference as growth would still look like **** compared to Obama’s crap economy. Once you’ve done that, go ahead and do the same for Obama’s last term.

This basic math here, common now. Don’t tell me I have to lay the numbers out for you like a child, kinda like I did for 1bad causing him to cry “gotcha” and then run.

Comment

Working...
                      X