Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Wilder's fanboys want AJ to lose so badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only actual real offer made to wilder to fight AJ was made by a network that AJ wasnt even signed to...lol....hearn wasnt even involved....

Comment

I like Wilder but I want AJ to lose because I just don't rate him.

Glad he won this time though because I want to see him and Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

- -U bipolar???

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Is it because they are insecure little girls? Because They're afraid of AJ beating Wilder? They want Wilder to have an easy touch for the undisputed?

Or more likely, because they know Wilder is getting treated like a sideman and this triggers something they're used to feeling?

You know like that person who has that one friend who gets all the girls and they resent them for it.

Which one is it?
          I want Wilder or Fury to x AJ out of the fight game. Not for any particular reason except i dont think the throne he sits on his rightfully his. Or better deserving of it for better words

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I want Wilder or Fury to x AJ out of the fight game. Not for any particular reason except i dont think the throne he sits on his rightfully his. Or better deserving of it for better words
            Why?

Wilder chose not to fight Klitschko, Parker, AJ, etc. he hasn’t fought any of the top contenders aside from Fury and Ortiz in more than 40 fights.

So AJ did all the work wilder didn’t do, so I can’t see how he doesn’t deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

But then you should want Wilder or Fury to beat him, not pray that someone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -U bipolar???
                Years of Flomo-ing has messed with Dan's mind.

Comment

lol @ this thread

Ridiculous

Comment

The Bomb Squad do be wanting AJ to fail just like the Joshua Gang be wanting Bomber to fail...Boxing fans tend to be extra with hating on their fav fighters rivals...Pac fans still hate Lil Floyd and vise versa weird!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      The Bomb Squad do be wanting AJ to fail just like the Joshua Gang be wanting Bomber to fail...Boxing fans tend to be extra with hating on their fav fighters rivals...Pac fans still hate Lil Floyd and vise versa weird!!
                      I want Wilder to continue to WIN so we can actually see the fights we want to see.

Wilder's fanboys were celebrating Joshua's loss to Ruiz as if Wilder had beaten him.

That was just pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X