Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Blasts Out Horta in Four To Retain Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Blasts Out Horta in Four To Retain Title

When it came time for the traditional post-press conference face-off, Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete smiled. He is excited to be home.

Navarrete (29-1, 25 KOs) will make his fourth WBO junior featherweight world title defense of 2019 Saturday against Francisco "Panchito" Horta (20-3-1, 10 KOs) from the Auditorio GNP Seguros in Puebla, Mexico (ESPN+, 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT). Navarrete, who hails from San Juan Zitlaltepec, Distrito Federal, Mexico, won the world title from Isaac Dogboe last December and since taken the mantle as boxing's most active world champion.

In the co-feature, Jerwin "Pretty Boy" Ancajas will make the eighth defense of his IBF junior bantamweight world title against Miguel Gonzalez. In the opening bout on the ESPN+ stream, three-time world title challenger Miguel Marriaga will battle Alfredo Mejia Vargas in an eight-rounder at featherweight.

Navarrete gonna destroy this dude

Comment

Easy wins for Ancajas and Navarrette.

Comment

Just saw that Navarrette's only 24 years old. That dude's going to be a beast at 126, too.

Comment

I have Navarette in my top 10 p4p. That dude is tough and looks like he could go up 2 or 3 weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Just saw that Navarrette's only 24 years old. That dude's going to be a beast at 126, too.
            Yup he’s gonna be hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Yup he’s gonna be hard to beat.
              Yes and he's learning on the job too he hardly had any amatuer fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I have Navarette in my top 10 p4p. That dude is tough and looks like he could go up 2 or 3 weight classes.
                Can't wait to see him against a dude near his height lol.

Comment

Navarrete walking in

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Same here Navarette is definitly p4p material

Comment

Working...
                    X