No announcement yet.

Roger Stone convicted of lying to Congress

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the word clearly or link, Stone was booked for 5 counts of lying about Assange and Wikileaks and 2 counts for threatening a witness, we need a link to this clear evidence of collusion that no one on Dems or Reps side have, but you do.
    Hey lazy azz, as i stated it’s presented in the stone case..read the fking transcript..it’s easy to find, read the legal analysis of the case from the gaps mueller ran into and why Stone got charged and found guilty..why do you think Mueller had such a hard on for Stone? Because they destroyed corroborating evidence..but if you can’t type a few words into google and see the body of evidence and the full list of charges and follow along with the transcript I’m sure fox and trump are going to do it for you..since you expect me to do the work for you that would take you two minutes to find and about three hours to read...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Talk about a moron in Stone. Thinking he's bulletproof and lying about something that isn't even real.

But, man.. You're not going to get a clear answer out of these guys. They've been brainwashed. They're no different than conspiracy theorists. It's gotten bad.
      Dude..I already told you all how to find this yourself..I’m not getting into “oh but that media source hates trump” so I don’t believe em..I’m sorry if you folks love the cliffnotes I say and read the shhh myself and told you how you can too.. too lazy? Figures it’s why folks still support this grifter con artist

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Dude..I already told you all how to find this yourself..I’m not getting into “oh but that media source hates trump” so I don’t believe em..I’m sorry if you folks love the cliffnotes I say and read the shhh myself and told you how you can too.. too lazy? Figures it’s why folks still support this grifter con artist
        The grifter con artist has promised less taxes, less regulations and putting America's interest first.

Weren't you bytching and crying that NY laws were shutting down your vaping business? That's what you get for voting for the idiots that hates business, wants more regulations, taxes, and bigger government.

I look forward to your next thread when youre crying that you had to shut down your business. Now go vote for the likes of Alexandria Cortez, what you vote is what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          The grifter con artist has promised less taxes, less regulations and putting America's interest first.

Weren't you bytching and crying that NY laws were shutting down your vaping business? That's what you get for voting for the idiots that hates business, wants more regulations, taxes, and bigger government.

I look forward to your next thread when youre crying that you had to shut down your business. Now go vote for the likes of Alexandria Cortez, what you vote is what you get.
          Ironically my industry was crippled while under...Republican led country. Sit down take ten glasses of stfu and try again. We did mighty fking fine under Obama and weren’t getting crippled by business taxation and laws that take small businesses out of the equation for mega corps to run the industry we built but nice try chum. Also, for someone who hates the Democrats so much and who clearly has me so much on your mind the fact that you are hearing first word accounting by those getting shafted by the self proclaimed swamp drainer you folks sure selectively decide what information to retain. Perhaps this time around you’ll retain it and again stfu..because it’s not the Democrats doing this..oh wait that’s right it’s their fault eh? Aoc is behind this with her $400 hair cut the irony is I think that chick has more balls than most you mofos at least she fights for what’s in her best interest while y’all sit up here blaming democrats for shhh that is being done by republicans but wait..don’t let me stop you sounding like an idiot. America first and less taxes..gtfoh..you see a hundred extra bucks in your tax return and think the sun shines out of the guys azz..well done, meanwhile the rich are getting the real tax breaks they don’t need but again why should I explain to you folk that a man born with a silver spoon will never understand what working class really is nor give a fk about you until he wants something from you.
          Last edited by turnedup; 11-17-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Ironically my industry was crippled while under...Republican led country. Sit down take ten glasses of stfu and try again. We did mighty fking fine under Obama and weren’t getting crippled by business taxation and laws that take small businesses out of the equation for mega corps to run the industry we built but nice try chum. Also, for someone who hates the Democrats so much and who clearly has me so much on your mind the fact that you are hearing first word accounting by those getting shafted by the self proclaimed swamp drainer you folks sure selectively decide what information to retain. Perhaps this time around you’ll retain it and again stfu..because it’s not the Democrats doing this..oh wait that’s right it’s their fault eh? Aoc is behind this with her $400 hair cut the irony is I think that chick has more balls than most you mofos at least she fights for what’s in her best interest while y’all sit up here blaming democrats for shhh that is being done by republicans but wait..don’t let me stop you sounding like an idiot. America first and less taxes..gtfoh..you see a hundred extra bucks in your tax return and think the sun shines out of the guys azz..well done, meanwhile the rich are getting the real tax breaks they don’t need but again why should I explain to you folk that a man born with a silver spoon will never understand what working class really is nor give a fk about you until he wants something from you.
            You lying piece of shyt. The deeming regulations were done by Obama's FDA in May of 2016 and by many Democrat state controlled houses today like California and New York. This was widely talked about on vaping forums I was a member on. I kept up with the vaping regulations for awhile because I was a former vaper. I don't give a shyt now because I quit nicotine, but I do feel bad for people trying to quit smoking and trying to find another alternative and for vaping business owners that were affected, you on the other hand I'm quite happy that you're going to lose your business.

Your sorry ass voted in for the idiots that cripple your industry. These are the deeming regulations released under Obama's FDA, over a thousand pages and talked all over the vaping forums. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/th...leased.739789/
            That's the largest E-cig message board on the internet. I know my shyt when it comes to the deeming regulations of the vaping industry. Can't pull the wool over my eyes on who is behind the regulations. But don't worry bro, when your sorry ass lose your business Alexandria Cortez and the idiots you voted in will take good care of you!

And I don't have your sorry ass on my mind, in fact I hardly talk politics now on here. But it brings a smile to my face to see your dumbass about to lose your business.
            Last edited by Theodore; 11-17-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Buddy, you're losing your mind. You have to have actual evidence. Hearsay is not evidence.

You have to get a hold of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Buddy, you're losing your mind. You have to have actual evidence. Hearsay is not evidence.

You have to get a hold of yourself.
                As I said I told you how to go find it for yourself..you want to
                Keep typing and talking instead be my guest

Comment

You lying piece of shyt. The deeming regulations were done by Obama's FDA in May of 2016 and by many Democrat state controlled houses today like California and New York. This was widely talked about on vaping forums I was a member on. I kept up with the vaping regulations for awhile because I was a former vaper. I don't give a shyt now because I quit nicotine, but I do feel bad for people trying to quit smoking and trying to find another alternative and for vaping business owners that were affected, you on the other hand I'm quite happy that you're going to lose your business.

Your sorry ass voted in for the idiots that cripple your industry. These are the deeming regulations released under Obama's FDA, over a thousand pages and talked all over the vaping forums. https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/th...leased.739789/
                  That's the largest E-cig message board on the internet. I know my shyt when it comes to the deeming regulations of the vaping industry. Can't pull the wool over my eyes on who is behind the regulations. But don't worry bro, when your sorry ass lose your business Alexandria Cortez and the idiots you voted in will take good care of you!

And I don't have your sorry ass on my mind, in fact I hardly talk politics now on here. But it brings a smile to my face to see your dumbass about to lose your business.
                  Where did I say I had issues with deeming regulations? You do realize we went through two stages of that already right and were flourishing as businesses..right..this was also three years ago... Clearly your stupid azz can’t tell the different between quality control regulations and outright banning of products..like pulling them off the shelves for six months. You dudes are so hilariously fking stupid and ignorant that I have to sit here laughing. Deeming regulations means my product has a lifetime value which I can sell, banning means I go out of business. Learn the difference you waste of perfectly good air, I can’t believe that was your reply. My man, it makes you happy? Guess what I closed it and launched another, meanwhile tomorrow you’ll get up and suck your bosses left nut to earn a paycheck..that makes me happy chump. You will always be a loser as you are now... I’m a hustler who took a bad break and bounced back..you are a pleb happy to get ten nickels back on a tax return cok sucker. Now bark bi t ch..you want to celebrate me going out of business meanwhile I’m plenty good in life already at 40, search my posts and see where I live so you don’t turn around and say I am lying about that too..
                  Last edited by turnedup; 11-17-2019, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I had a debate with someone about the "collusion" the other night. He was going on and on and on about Trump.

I just said listen man. Can we discuss just one law? And I just kept saying that until finally the debate ended.

It's bad man.

Comment

Where did I say I had issues with deeming regulations? You do realize we went through two stages of that already right and were flourishing as businesses..right..this was also three years ago... Clearly your stupid azz can’t tell the different between quality control regulations and outright banning of products..like pulling them off the shelves for six months. You dudes are so hilariously fking stupid and ignorant that I have to sit here laughing. Deeming regulations means my product has a lifetime value which I can sell, banning means I go out of business. Learn the difference you waste of perfectly good air, I can’t believe that was your reply. My man, it makes you happy? Guess what I closed it and launched another, meanwhile tomorrow you’ll get up and suck your bosses left nut to earn a paycheck..that makes me happy chump. You will always be a loser as you are now... I’m a hustler who took a bad break and bounced back..you are a pleb happy to get ten nickels back on a tax return cok sucker. Now bark bi t ch..you want to celebrate me going out of business meanwhile I’m plenty good in life already at 40, search my posts and see where I live so you don’t turn around and say I am lying about that too..
                      Whatever punk, I don't go on a boxing message board and brag about how many degrees I got or how many businesses I have. Who the fu.ck does that unless they're insecure?

And about the deeming regulations? A lot of vapers are pissed and blamed the sorry Democrats for that. They ain't blaming Trump. That thread may have started 3 years ago, but it's still up and running today. They're having a massive protest in Massachusetts about these regulations in 2 days, again a Democrat controlled state legislature that hurt the vaping business, just like the one in New York that hurt the vaping business, just like the one in California that hurt the business. This ain't Republican controlled state legislatures where your lying ass was called out.

As for me, you don't know whether or not I do well or bad, because unlike your punk ass, I don't need to brag to anonymous strangers on the internet about how many degrees I have, what college I went to, what business I run, or who I am married to. Didn't your ass brag that you married a white woman? Again who the hell does that? Oh yeah, the ones like you. Anyways, you can have the last word.

Comment

Working...
                      X