No announcement yet.

A.I. will eliminate 130,000 Federal jobs in the next 2 decades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    I actually have a friend that works in social services in California, he tells me all he sees maybe 2 cases per hour, the rest is done browsing the internet and playing computer games like solitaire, spades, candy crush and messing around. He's not the only one. Funny thing was when I was starting my career and I had yet to build a name and was struggling, he had recommended that I work for the state or federal government, where there is minimal work and the pay and benefits are pretty good. I didn't want that kind of career where you're just messing around most of the time.
    And then there are social workers that are tasked with dealing with some of the worst things you can think of and have full caseloads and are called at all hours of the night and day and have to make drastic decisions that can ultimately save a persons life or better their well being.

Now as a taxpayer I know it may ruffle the feathers a bit thinking your $ is paying for a guy to surf the web after working 2 cases but in the long run its better we have social workers in place than not at all. Trump uses the term $h!th0le countries and if you look at those countries hes referring to, those countries have very little government regulation. They dont have case workers that work 2 cases a day because there are no cases. Those countries and their government officials could careless if a child gets abused, they could care less if yours or my grandma is abused in a Sr. homes, & they could care less about creating jobs for their people.

Comment

Working...
    X