Fair splits for Wilder/AJ 60-40 AJ in the uk, 90-10 AJ in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair splits for Wilder/AJ 60-40 AJ in the uk, 90-10 AJ in the US

Those are fair splits in the current situation

The yanks already robbed Fury so AJ knows if he goes there he's going up against the entire US boxing establishment against him and as a result he should demand virtually all of the money.

If Wilder comes to the uk without the US protection squad then he deserves a good purse, 40%

Wilder will be getting a flat 4 mil if he loses to Fury like he did the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder will be getting a flat 4 mil if he loses to Fury like he did the first time.
      Fury is up **** creek because he probably can't ko wilder and he will get GGG'd in the rematch for sure.

And the trolls on here will act like it was a legit decision

Agree though, i'm still pissed off at Fury for not just dancing away in round 12, we'd be looking at an 11-1 win with one flash knockdown for Wilder which was on the back of the head.

Fury rescued wilders career by being stupid in the 12th

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Enjoy these last couple days dude, lol.

Comment

Don’t like this whole splits on purses tug of war. It’s seems that people have not managed to craft the art of negotiations. It’s a real skill that’s worth cultivating and the end result is to please both parties. It’s not supposed to be a take it or leave it offer or instead my perception of your worth vs my worth.

What shifts during negotiations is time and with time comes change, whether it’s appetite or sentiment they do not remain the same and cannot endure the rigour of a protracted and arduous negotiation.

Along this journey can come a shift in power and we all seek an advantage when we get to logger heads.

This is exactly the tapestry that we are watching being stitched up by the proponents in the heavyweight division. When we apply simple economics when the demand is high and the supply is low then there is an inevitable increase in price.

This is why we have a position for Joshua with no dance partner. Whyte is holding out for a higher offer because he holds the better poker hand if Aj is to pursue a Wembley showdown then Whyte is the only guy he can get to fill that stadium.

Miller coincidently being 4th in line and I look at that in bewilderment has a similar objective however he is up against Whyte. He knows Aj has to accept either one of these two and can attempt to up the anti by leveraging that position. Considering the boxing community all know each and everyone’s business it’s common knowledge what fighters are asking for on prospective bouts.

This leads us to Eddie Hearn and lands everything yet again squarely at his feet. I believe it would be better if he took control of the situation and asked who Aj prefers and book that in rather than submitting chump change offers to see who bites at the lowest price.

That does mean that matchroom have to concede ground and I’m afraid that their back is up against it and right now any prospective boxer would be foolish not to neogiate a kings ransoms for a fight with an ever increasingly desperate matchroom who have fast run out of ideas on how to get a fight made.

Comment

How about this. Wilder gets 100% of the US money and AJ gets 100% of the UK money. I bet Wilder would love that deal.

Comment

Working...
            X