No announcement yet.

AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Mate! Do you know how you are looking to other posters here? you kept saying “I want the last word, and you are done” but you are the one that keeps replying to me. The irony in that! Surely for a man that has “TWO DEGREES” your reading comprehension must be better than that. But to be honest am happy for you as long as you as able to sleep at night with your “TWO DEGREES”

I didn’t seek you out, I didn’t reply to your post initially. So if anyone is “Looking for the last word” then it’s surely you. Because not only are you making a point of mentioning it, but you kept saying you are done for like 25 pages now but you then proceed to reply to a reply....
    The fact that I’m far more educated than you, really has you shook...😂😂

I’ll keep replying because I see you as an immature and petulant child and I won’t let you get what you want. “The last word”.

I’ll just once again repeat: If you don’t need the last word, why do you keep replying???
    Every reply continually contradicts your conjecture.

You’ve admitted Sky are political, so it should be over. But I GUARANTEE you won’t let it go...

Comment

• Have they settled on a fight yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        The fact that I’m far more educated than you, really has you shook...😂😂

Yep that’s it That’s the really reason you kept replying to me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yep that’s it That’s the really reason you kept replying to me..
          I’m more educated than you- it’s a fact. Deal with it.

I’ll continue replying cause I won’t let a petulant child get what he wants.

As I keep telling you. If you don’t need the last word. Why do you keep replying???

You’ve admitted Sky are political, so it’s over.

Anyway, I’ll be at the O2 enjoying Lomachenko tomorrow. So don’t expect a reply until Sunday at the earliest.

Comment

As I keep telling you. If you don’t need the last word. Why do you keep replying???

Anyway, I’ll be at the O2 enjoying Lomachenko tomorrow. So don’t expect a reply until Sunday at the earliest.
            Why you trying to give people your CV if you are done and don't need the last word?

LMAO you're such a f@g.

Comment

Still see you haven't learned a fact isn't one just because you say it. You aren't that smart to claim half the things you do on here even if you are right once out of every ten times.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Still see you haven't learned a fact isn't one just because you say it. You aren't that smart to claim half the things you do on here even if you are right once out of every ten times.. lol
                Why are you so desperate to get involved?

Stalking me again...

Get a life before it’s too late, you’re in your 50’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Why you trying to give people your CV if you are done and don't need the last word?

LMAO you're such a f@g.
                  Another sad little stalker...

Get a life.

Comment

Why are you so desperate to get involved?

Stalking me again...

Get a life before it’s too late, you’re in your 50’s.
                    No dummy you keep spamming up the forum ,DUMBIUM...get your other account in here .

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      No dummy you keep spamming up the forum ,DUMBIUM...get your other account in here .
                      Over 50 years old...

Get a life before it’s too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X