No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    It's down this month and getting worse. It's like he had it all in his hands and poisoned it.

Lost some money this past month. It hurts. I hate the guy right now.
    What about the other 24+ months he's been in office? How was business over that time?

What industry are you in, if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Something went wrong.

If you can’t find what you’re looking for, try clicking on one of the links below or using search.

Try again, please.
      I think the article is just talking about how they won't make 3% economic growth projections.
      It will be zero surprise if they don't. The market hangs on Trump's every word, for better or worse. It's just this time it's worse. He could say something else or do something else and it could possibly get better again.

At least that's what I am hoping.

Comment

S&P getting smoked. Dow is down. Everybody jittery. What screwed me is he was saying that they were close to a deal then suddenly bam no deal no nothing.

Really hoping this is the bottom.
        Interesting we see the press and superfans like him attacking Trump because he may fail to achieve 3% annual growth and for increased debt, yet those same people were quiet as church mice over 8 years while his predecessor never saw 2% annual GDP growth and he doubled the national debt.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

What about the other 24+ months he's been in office? How was business over that time?

What industry are you in, if you dont mind me asking?
          I did good for the first 12 months. Overall, Obama was better for me.

The companies I have worked for are all S&P (Google, Yahoo, etc) I am in SaaS but that's not all I invest in.

Timing for this was so bad for me. I am glad others are doing well. I am not rooting for collapse or anything like that but right now it's a bit rough.

Comment

I did good for the first 12 months. Overall, Obama was better for me.

The companies I have worked for are all S&P (Google, Yahoo, etc) I am in SaaS but that's not all I invest in.

Timing for this was so bad for me. I am glad others are doing well. I am not rooting for collapse or anything like that but right now it's a bit rough.
            Markets like certainty and Trump is erratic

Comment

I think the article is just talking about how they won't make 3% economic growth projections.
              It will be zero surprise if they don't. The market hangs on Trump's every word, for better or worse. It's just this time it's worse. He could say something else or do something else and it could possibly get better again.

At least that's what I am hoping.
              The other article stated that though.

Who knows, as superfans like them are always spewing tripe and team cheers.

My guess it's just the same old same old, from the same old superfans.

Interestingly enough, over the Obama years he/they never once posted source citations saying how bad it was that we weren't seeing even 2% annual growth.

Gotta keep up that team loyalty.

Comment

The other article stated that though.

Who knows, as superfans like them are always spewing tripe and team cheers.

My guess it's just the same old same old, from the same old superfans.

Interestingly enough, over the Obama years he/they never once posted source citations saying how bad it was that we weren't seeing even 2% annual growth.

Gotta keep up that team loyalty.
                I don't care a thing about teams. I am just bummed and lost money.
                Hoping for a correction.
                Last edited by jreckoning; 06-03-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I don't care a thing about teams.
                  If that's true, welcome to the forum.

We need alot more people like that, that's for sure.

Lots of D superfans on the forum, and they make alot of racket.

And they 'win' all the time too.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I am just bummed and lost money.
                  Hoping for a correction.
                  It'll be fine.

Trump has exceeded expectations and predictions at about every turn.

Remember, the 'experts' (including Nobel laureate Paul Krugman) were on record predicting worldwide recessions once Trump took office.

Not only have we not seen a recession at all, most/all of the leading economic indicators are doing better under Trump than they did under Obama.

And Obama had 8 years to get it done, while Trump hasn't even had 3 years yet.

Comment

If that's true, welcome to the forum.

We need alot more people like that, that's for sure.

Lots of D superfans on the forum, and they make alot of racket.

And they 'win' all the time too.

It'll be fine.

Trump has exceeded expectations and predictions at about every turn.

Remember, the 'experts' (including Nobel laureate Paul Krugman) were on record predicting worldwide recessions once Trump took office.

Not only have we not seen a recession at all, most/all of the leading economic indicators are doing better under Trump than they did under Obama.

And Obama had 8 years to get it done, while Trump hasn't even had 3 years yet.

Trumpanzees like you give Donnie all the credit possible but look the other way regards all his insane lying, corruption and appalling behaviour. Btw, his top 1% tax giveaway has ran up a 2tr debt in 2 years so his "on fire economy" has actually set fire to the public finances. The Blob promised to 'wipe out' the deficit. lol. Add that shiner to repeal and replace, Mex will pay and the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      Trumpanzees like you give Donnie all the credit possible but look the other way regards all his insane lying, corruption and appalling behaviour. Btw, his top 1% tax giveaway has ran up a 2tr debt in 2 years so his "on fire economy" has actually set fire to the public finances. The Blob promised to 'wipe out' the deficit. lol. Add that shiner to repeal and replace, Mex will pay and the rest.
                      Get that mutha****a!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmL7yjtXlQ0

Look at one bad trying to court someone Into siding with him. He’s doing the same ole sneaky sh it be always does. He pretends to be friendly, asks for information about you only to use it against you down the road.

I noticed he asked what industry he is in. In before 1sads post declaring he’s the worst “fill in the blank” in the world. And proceeds to attack him trump style for the next year.

Repeat to every newcomer to the lounge. We know he won’t venture out of this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X