No announcement yet.

Fighters looking past their opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Remember when Gallimore f**cked up Rosario?
    if i remember correctly, he dropped rosario several times and applied a beating to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I call andy the blob, have you ever seen that 70s cult classic movie?
      i saw the one that came out in the 80's when i was really young. messed me up!

Comment

if i remember correctly, he dropped rosario several times and applied a beating to him.
        He did that to DeLeon too.

Comment

He did that to DeLeon too.
          what ever happened to him? he messed up a lot of dudes.

Comment

what ever happened to him? he messed up a lot of dudes.
            You out of the loop. He lost to Julian Williams and he just lost to Eric Lubin.

Comment

You out of the loop. He lost to Julian Williams and he just lost to Eric Lubin.
              I gotta watch those fights to get caught up. I get busy here at times and don't have time to stay current.

thanks for the info. I will watch those and a few other fights i missed.

Comment

When Josesito broke Ortiz' jizaw, I was happy. I really enjoy watching Victor get the chit whipped outta him.
                I am a fan of watching him get smashed.

Jhonny, my Chihuahua is named after Jhonny Gonzalez.

We messican jews up in this house.
                I'm tired of you and your fuccing mutt! I'll choke your fuccing mutt to death then I'll smash you like the coccroach you are! Pinche chapete!

Comment

Not the case with JRock. He said he was taking it seriously.

Even though he was too willing to engage. He should known he was too brittle for that.
                  You never know for sure if people are speaking the truth though. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Either way he lost. I try to leave room for guys bsing with what they say either good or bad cuz I think most mfers like to hear themselves talk more than they are being 100% truthful 24/7/365.

But yea Jrock isn't built to take too much damage. He needs to be the slick guy all night or sh^t is gonna get away from him. I know plenty of cats were forgetting that nasty KO L after the Hurd W but everything in a fighters career tells a story. And cats who get KTFO like that seldom have those results be a fluke. Talking to you Erickson Lubin who surely has KO losses in his future.

And thats not to dog guys who get KTFO out cuz plenty of great fighters have been stopped. But its often the motif of their L's when that is the case which makes for another liability in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    You never know for sure if people are speaking the truth though. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Either way he lost. I try to leave room for guys bsing with what they say either good or bad cuz I think most mfers like to hear themselves talk more than they are being 100% truthful 24/7/365.

But yea Jrock isn't built to take too much damage. He needs to be the slick guy all night or sh^t is gonna get away from him. I know plenty of cats were forgetting that nasty KO L after the Hurd W but everything in a fighters career tells a story. And cats who get KTFO like that seldom have those results be a fluke. Talking to you Erickson Lubin who surely has KO losses in his future.

And thats not to dog guys who get KTFO out cuz plenty of great fighters have been stopped. But its often the motif of their L's when that is the case which makes for another liability in this game.
                    You see Lubin taking on Hurd or Rosario soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer213 View Post
                      I'm tired of you and your fuccing mutt! I'll choke your fuccing mutt to death then I'll smash you like the coccroach you are! Pinche chapete!
                      Wow, now I am so scared. I have been smashed by bad azz clowns like you online for years now. Keep dreaming dreamer213 LA go for homie. Go for this, go for that.. I know your type.

Stay down holmes, and tell your homies, i love LA too.

I seem to attract a lot of alts, you being my latest one. save up your ebt credits and fly here and beat me up... please...

Alts can't resist my old chorizo, i am thinking you want to taste it too. but it is only for wimmin.
                      So, you are against a Chihuahua, now that is pinche. Plastico.. silencio cabron.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-19-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X