No announcement yet.

Charlo’s best win just got starched by a journeyman in 5 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    So basically you have no response and are parroting WBC WBA IBF, a troll. Sad yet not surprising
    i gave you my response...you cant accept it lol

do you think its cool to call a 24 year old with 22 fights and one loss a "journeyman"? do you think thats normal?

Comment

I wouldn't consider Rosario a journeyman. He was an unheralded club fighter with a weak resume who had no business being in a world title fight. His promoter is aligned with PBC so he got to skip to the front of the line ahead of legitimate contenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        i gave you my response...you cant accept it lol

do you think its cool to call a 24 year old with 22 fights and one loss a "journeyman"? do you think thats normal?
        You are using boxrec's rankings because they suit your agenda. I, and any other user whos breath doesn't smell like Al Haymon's cum, go by Ring and tbrb rankings because they are made by people who actually know boxing, not computers. But yeah I accept your surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          hes ranked, using an non biased computer system, ahead of charlo and andrade...lol...i know it sucks

andrade has a belt and is "unbeaten" yet ranked 7th...lol...i know it hurts to hear
          Boxrec "unbiased computer system" is not without its flaws.

For example, someone could beat the shell of Riddick Bowe tomorrow, and that win would put them in the top 5 at HW.........
          Last edited by OnePunch; 01-19-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Dude canelo went to the wbc and asked to be made emeritus to avoid the charlo defense. You can’t say he didn’t avoid him.

Pointing out who he fought makes the decision to avoid charlo even more confusing.

You can feel however you want about charlo but the fact remains a guy you give credit for fighting tough guys avoided him.
            That is pure speculation, whthout a shred of evidence to support it.

Its more likely that it was just a hedge by Suiliaman to make sure Canelo didnt vacate and leave the WBC empty handed, like he initially did with the GGG mando. And it certainly wasnt because he was afraid.

And I'm certainly not the biggest canelo fan in the world, thats for sure. And I gave him plenty of jazz when he was avoiding GGG and vacated, but he ultimately fought him not once, but twice, so I have to give credit where its due.

Comment

You are using boxrec's rankings because they suit your agenda. I, and any other user whos breath doesn't smell like Al Haymon's cum, go by Ring and tbrb rankings because they are made by people who actually know boxing, not computers. But yeah I accept your surrender.
              you dont like boxrecs ratings because it doesnt suit your agenda....

people who know boxing also know that andrade hasnt beaten anyone worth a **** either...they also know he backed out of fight with jermell years ago with like 3 weeks to go till the fight...

Comment

Charlo and Golovkin didn't do the same thing, stop spouting that BS.

When Canelo was ducking GGG, Golovkin fought Macklin, Geale, Lemieux, Rubio, Stevens who were all top 10 guys. Forget a unification with Andrade or a Jacobs fight, Charlo doesn't want to fight any top(ish) guy. Hell, he's aiming at fight with damn Eubank who will be his biggest scalp at MW. Joke of a fighter Charlo is.

Golovkin put in work and fought his way up to the Canelo payday, Charlo refuses to do that, he wants the payday without fighting anybody who has the slightest chance of beating him. The only thing him and GGG have in common is that they're both middleweights.
                Comparing Charlo to Golovkin is just downright shameful PBC propaganda. But what do you expect from these guys?

They are telling us Golovkin beat bums for fun but J-Rock lost to a deserved challenger last night.

Comment

Rosario was maybe not a journeyman, but he was also not a legit world title contender. His win over J Rock exposes how weak this division is. Kell Brook can beat all these champs or he can lose against all of them.

Comment

We can split hairs all day about whether Rosario is a journeyman, contender, cherry pick, no-hoper or whatever you want to call him, but one thing is certain....Williams was exposed for the B-rate fighter that he is, and he is Charlo’s best win to date!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Dude canelo went to the wbc and asked to be made emeritus to avoid the charlo defense. You can’t say he didn’t avoid him.

Pointing out who he fought makes the decision to avoid charlo even more confusing.

You can feel however you want about charlo but the fact remains a guy you give credit for fighting tough guys avoided him.
                      Taking a bigger fight isn't avoiding someone you ****ing moron. A ridiculous argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X