Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellis, Younan Battle to 10-Round Draw in ShoBox' Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought younan won that was really impressed by him but the later rounds were tricky to score so not mad at a draw

Comment

I'm glad Younan didn't win, he was out there acting like he was the **** while looking like complete ****.

Comment

Don't see much of a future for Younan, kid just doesn't have it and thought the other cat won.

Comment

Did Devin haney fight tonight i turned it on at 11,

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            They Both need work I wasn't impressed with neither fighter a draw was fair
            Junior Younan came out throwing haymakers and exerting a lot of energy early on. This was his 1st 10 rounder! I didn't hear any direction from is corner on that.

Ronald "Akeem" Ellis was coming of a 19 month lay off.

Enough said!
            Last edited by TJ highway; 02-03-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              They Both need work I wasn't impressed with neither fighter a draw was fair
              I agree that they both need work. I wouldn't be so hard on them, they have less than 15 fights and there is room for improvement.

They are better than most out there that wouldn't take a challenge that early in their career

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                We need more fights like Shobox does. Two undefeated guys risking it all for a shot at glory relatively young in their careers. Enough marinating, protecting, feedin people bums.

They are professionals. In order to get to the next level, you have to pass stern tests.

At least that's my vision of how boxing should be.
                Too bad now a days ppl take a defeat like it is the end of the boxer's career or will always throw it in there face.

Almost all the great ones had defeats in their careers.

Comment

Working...
                X