Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-17-2017, 11:31 AM #101
Banned

Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,639,714,327,635,974,912.00
Total Points: 1,639,715,227,136,210,432.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Mayweather/Gatti.
Mayweather/Corrales.
Mayweather/Augustus.
Mayweather/N'Dou.
Mayweather/Chavez (a personal favorite).

It's not even in the same class. Marquez was really the only "good" dance partner for Manny.
vs gatti? are you serious? the same gatti who already went through the ringer vs ward and de la hoya? who was virtually outclassed and way past prime when floyd got him?

vs corrales was a one sided beat down for floyd against a fighter going into the fight with many personal distractions along with already having trouble making the weight considering how tall corrales was for that weight class.

augustus had like over 10 losses when floyd "struggled" with him.

chavez was a midget who was physically, athletically, and technically out of floyd's league yet whose aggressive mexican style made it a fight before floyd got him.

ndou? LMAOOO. you're right. its not even the same class. Pacquiao fought 3 mexican hall of famers all under 30 years of age while floyd was beating up past prime fighters and non hall of famers (despite getting in, gatti really isnt hall of fame, and the rest of those fighters aint getting in).

floyd was a welterweight since what 2005 yet somehow managed to duck prime margarito, prime cotto, prime paul williams, younger shane, and prime pacquiao.

when he finally fought pacquiao, an injured one armed, past prime pacquiao, floyd fought like a b*tch (called out by his own dad on video in the corner) acting like he had prime tommy hearns in front of him.

When it comes to dance partners and entertainment value, its not even close. Pacquiao takes it. Pacquiao sells the action in the ring while floyd has to manufacture a ghetto thug wanna be malcolm x image outside the ring.
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-17-2017, 12:06 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4710 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,301,072.08
Total Points: 100,800,900,674,124,000.00
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

People are overusing the word "Schooling" too much. I mean, a badly cut Pacquiao that was caused by Morales charging his head like a madman, then went on to beat him by 7-5 is schooling? Did people forget how easily Pacquiao figured Morales out in the 3rd fight? And what's with this narrative that this is Morales' last hurrah? I mean, last hurrah at 28 years old
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Just like barrera was "Way past his prime" when he fought Pacquiao at 2003 when he just recently turned 28 years old.
Thraxox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 01:10 PM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2720 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,357,971,217,108,387,233,792.00
Total Points: 1,361,890,656,771,496,738,816.00
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
vs gatti? who was virtually outclassed
I agree. However, doesn't negate that it was an entertaining fight, especially the commentary. "I don't know when I've seen such lopsided numbers". "Right lead, right lead, right lead...he can't miss!"

Quote:
vs corrales was a one sided beat down for floyd
I agree. However, doesn't negate that it was an entertaining fight. Just because you don't like one-sided beat downs doesn't make it any less exciting to watch.

Quote:
augustus had like over 10 losses when floyd "struggled" with him.
Fact. However, doesn't negate the reality that it was an exciting fight that even Floyd acknowledged was unexpectedly hard for him.

Quote:
chavez was ... physically, athletically, and technically out of floyd's league yet whose aggressive mexican style made it a fight before floyd got him.
I agree. However, doesn't negate the reality that it was an exciting fight.

Quote:
ndou?
Was an exciting fight no matter how you slice it.

Quote:
floyd was a welterweight since what 2005 yet somehow managed to duck prime margarito, prime cotto, prime paul williams, younger shane, and prime pacquiao.
Margacheato who was wrapping hands with plaster.
Cotto WAS prime when they fought.
Paul Williams that got sparked by Martinez and couldn't fill up a bingo hall.
"Younger" Shane ducked him - search it yourself.
"Prime" Manny who refused random blood and urine testing - on record from Freddie Roach himself. Search it

I get it. You're a Manny fan. You've followed his career for years, you bought his shirts, you watched him sing that terrible song leading up to MayPac, you cried when you watched Floyd absolutely embarrass him. You were mad when you watched Max Kellerman expose his excuses live on TV.

None of this changes the fact that Floyd's had just as many exciting fights, despite knockouts. Sweet science.

Done.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 05:54 PM #104
Owning Pacfans all day

Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,273,020,973,621,117,452,288.00
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Just rewatched this schooling again

Epic
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:26 AM #105
Banned

Quoted: 4378 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,639,714,327,635,974,912.00
Total Points: 1,639,715,227,136,210,432.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the &quot;media&quot; and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive You are boxingscene's very best poster - Freedom2111 The old double standards...good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
I agree. However, doesn't negate that it was an entertaining fight, especially the commentary. "I don't know when I've seen such lopsided numbers". "Right lead, right lead, right lead...he can't miss!"
lol a good dance partner for floyd is somebody who is washed up and totally overmatched.

just shows you how many wins floyds has over prime legit hall of fame opposition:

ZERO.

Quote:
I agree. However, doesn't negate that it was an entertaining fight. Just because you don't like one-sided beat downs doesn't make it any less exciting to watch.
again, vs compromised opposition. vs non hall of fame opposition. seems floyd can only put up entertaining fights vs past prime non hall of fame opposition. where are the floyd fights that were entertaining vs prime hall of fame opposition?

yea, he has none. all of floyd's notable wins were against past prime, injured, compromised opposition.

Quote:
Fact. However, doesn't negate the reality that it was an exciting fight that even Floyd acknowledged was unexpectedly hard for him.
vs non hall of fame past prime opposition.

there's a pattern here.

Quote:
I agree. However, doesn't negate the reality that it was an exciting fight.
vs non hall of fame opposition.

does floyd have any wins vs in prime legit great hall of fame fighters?

NOPE.

Quote:
Was an exciting fight no matter how you slice it.
again, vs non hall of fame opposition.

all of floyd's notable opponents were past prime or compromised.

Quote:
Margacheato who was wrapping hands with plaster.
Cotto WAS prime when they fought.
Paul Williams that got sparked by Martinez and couldn't fill up a bingo hall.
"Younger" Shane ducked him - search it yourself.
"Prime" Manny who refused random blood and urine testing - on record from Freddie Roach himself. Search it
-ducking prime margarito happened before a past prime margarito fought past prime shane.

-LOL cotto was not prime when they fought. he already got beat up physically by margarito and pacquiao.

-i dont need to search it. floyd did not fight PRIME shane, pacquiao, cotto, margarito, marquez. hell even hatton was already damaged by collazo. hell, even when his opponent isnt past prime, he has to get him early and green like canelo. who he fought at a catchweight despite being a 2x champion at the weight class and despite saying he wants to fight opponents at their full weight class.

whatever the reason, floyd did not face great hall of fame opposition when they were in their prime.

Quote:
I get it. You're a Manny fan. You've followed his career for years, you bought his shirts, you watched him sing that terrible song leading up to MayPac, you cried when you watched Floyd absolutely embarrass him. You were mad when you watched Max Kellerman expose his excuses live on TV.
i get it. you're a floyd fan. you followed his career for years. you bought TMT shirts and lived vicariously through him like many brothas are with rappers and pro athletes.

you cried tears of joy when floyd hugged his way to a boring clinch fest points win vs a past prime pacquiao who was injured to boot. got called scared by his own dad in the corner.

Quote:
None of this changes the fact that Floyd's had just as many exciting fights, despite knockouts. Sweet science.
lol yea exciting fights vs past prime fighters and non hall of famers.

sweet science of ducking and dodging and padding and protecting a undefeated record.

"show me an undefeated fighter, and ill show you someone who hasnt really fought anybody."
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
morales, pacquiao, rewatched

User Tag List