No announcement yet.

Rapper TI drops diss track on Floyd Mayweather over Gucci support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Lol. right. diss tracks are just 3 minutes of some one hating on some one else. basically boxing scene posts to a beat
    Outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      it is a 50 C joke. Chill out.
      I am chill. Just seems to be an anti joke considering how successful May is.

One shouldn't joke about how dumb a person is if that person is more successful than them.

''You so stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid, you got everything I want. HA !''

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Are you suggesting that this sweater is having a genuine negative impact on the entirety of the African American community? I hope I’m reading this wrong...

I think there are more important issues effecting the AA community and the social impact they have, a lot closer to home, then a single Italian made high end fashion sweater.

It’s a sweater, made by an Italian label in the fashion industry with a pair of girls lips on it.

Its racial history that you will never understand....Shyt mite be small to you. But when u black it feels like sumbody picking at a wound everyone told u healed!!!

Comment

This probably TI's deepest song in a while, its a banger for real his flow is smooth too old school jazz style

Comment

Hey TI, everytime you kiss your wife you kiss Floyd's dick. Like I said before, at the end of the day, thats a helluva way to live your life.

Fùck TI. Never was anything but luke-warm garbage that rode the wave. He just got in when the game was hot.

Where was TI's disstrack for Beyonce when she wore that Sambo shirt?

TI better stop dissing folk because cuz those match stick legs are gonna snap in half when that chin gets checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              I am chill. Just seems to be an anti joke considering how successful May is.

One shouldn't joke about how dumb a person is if that person is more successful than them.

''You so stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid, you got everything I want. HA !''
              I don't even think it was about his success, I think it was about his lacks of class actually.

Comment

Did floyd ever respond to TI?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  He done already lost like 5 bars in.

"Who did you help"? Really?

This is a guy (Floyd) who buys and sends turkeys to poor neighborhoods. Who through his nonprofit holds dinners for food banks.

This is a guy (Floyd) who has donated nearly a million to charities:

- Three Square Food Bank
                  - Rainbow Dreams Academy Charter School
                  - Habitat for Humanity
                  - Susan G. Komen (breast cancer)

Nearly half a million in charitable donations to non-charities:

- Fight 4 Fitness 4k run
                  - National Golden Gloves Championship

Sponsored school giveaways of computers, printers, etc for underprivileged children.

TI need to stay in his lane. Floyd's philanthropy in dollars and cents is on the same level as his.

Now, about this whole Gucci thing. It's been WELL known for years that Dolce, Gucci, Hilfiger, etc. are anti-black. Didn't stop blacks from wearing the fits because they look good, period. MF'n Hilfiger is STILL out there trying to prove he's not a racist, 20 years after the fact.

Like Steve Harvey said, it's the money game. That's all. It isn't about whether they like you or not - you're going to wear the fits anyway.
                  How are those you've named anti-black?

Comment

Yeah it's sweaters that have damaged the black community, Hip-Hop and rappers have only made it flourish. Those "poets" and "activists" who promoted the idea that your street credibility should be authentic and had whole record labels/gangs/criminals all intertwined and were killing each other off simultaneously as they were popping at the charts - that type of thing. Mayweather might not exactly be a role model but he sure as hell isn't below T.I in terms of career and deeds.

Funny how all these rapper bums made a career off of the goonest behaviour popularising slurs used against their slave ancestors popularising crime & confrontations but now when Mayweather wears some clothing everyone is Martin Luther King.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Did floyd ever respond to TI?
                      I don’t think so

Comment

Working...
                      X