Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Rolls Eyes at Hearn: Miller Will Not Test Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis Rolls Eyes at Hearn: Miller Will Not Test Joshua

Former undisputed heavyweight world champion Lennox Lewis is not very excited about the upcoming contest between Anthony Joshua and Jarrell Miller. Joshua defends his IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO titles against Miller on June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The two fighters will come together for a press conference event on Tuesday in NY.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** off you PBC shill sell out

Comment

Is he lying? heres a report on fan reaction across the board ,US and UK side : https://www.***************.net/2019...miller-brutal/
      For a guy who says facts are important u go by emotions here mate

Comment

**** off Lennox.

PBC nuthugger.

Comment

I lost all respect for Lewis. I used to think he was an intelligent man. It's obvious I overestimated his intellectual capabilities. He also seems not to like Joshua. I don't know if it's because he doesn't want to be eclipsed, is jealous of the money Joshua is making or its the old Jamaican-African beef rearing its ugly head. Whatever the case it makes Lewis look really bad.

Comment

Lewis seems like a sad biycch.
            But no one cares, the fight is on... Let's see what Miller got.

Comment

Lewis is right. Hearn is playing the money making game with Joshua and maybe it backfired a bit.

Comment

The hate is strong with this one

Comment

It seems to me that Hearn and Joshua is being player hated by the great Hall of Fame legend Lennox Lewis.

Lewis is obviously frustrated that Joshua has cherrypicked his way for less risk and more money while choosing the path of least resistance in order to do so.

In addition, Lewis doesn't feel that AJ has undertaken any serious risks or challenges since winning those unified heavyweight title belts from Wladimir Klitschko in 2017.

Moreover and lastly, he believes Anthony Joshua is a coward and hasn't forgiven him for ducking Deontay Wilder last year for the undisputed heavyweight championship of the world

Comment

Miller is 300 pounds of horse s***. All talk and no walk. The only time he stepped up Mirko Cro Cop beat him easily twice. No wonder he has been hiding from the other top contenders. Apparently Miller and his people have no faith in him beating a top 15 fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X