No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan - Ticket Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
    I hope there is no one punch knockout. I prefer some target practice then Khan dancing like a head less chicken before finally getting knocked out.
    Crawford stopping Khan with body punches would be the best outcome. Him getting his chin checked is too cliché.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
      Yes it is.

Can you name anything else?
      All due respect, Spence vs Garcia is a much better fight even thou weight difference is bigger.

Garcia >>>>> Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
        All due respect, Spence vs Garcia is a much better fight even thou weight difference is bigger.

Garcia >>>>> Khan.
        Bull****. Garcia has beaten no one. Adrien Broner has never been better than Khan at any point in their respective careers including now. I'm sure Garcia beating Broner meant a lot to Garcia's fanbase but its not a great win. Neither is beating Robert Easter.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 02-11-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Amir CONdasian did it again. CONning boxing fans into paying to see him use his glass jaw on boxing gloves.

Comment

Thurman v Pac will be likely biggest WW fight of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              Yes it is.

Can you name anything else?
              Pacquiao vs Thurman, Pacquiao vs Mayweather 2, Thurman vs Porter 2, Spence vs Garcia. There were some that wanted Brook vs Khan also. Crawford was rumored to fight Collazo before this happened. I'm not saying this is a bad fight, just not most anticipated of the YEAR!!

Comment

" It’s a short flight for my fans from the United Kingdom, and they will be coming over in droves to see this fantastic fight" I'm really going to have to assess the intelligence of UK boxing fans if they are actually fans of khan and even more so if they'd actually purchase an international flight to watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  " It’s a short flight for my fans from the United Kingdom, and they will be coming over in droves to see this fantastic fight" I'm really going to have to assess the intelligence of UK boxing fans if they are actually fans of khan and even more so if they'd actually purchase an international flight to watch him fight.
                  Sadly Khan is popular for some reason and has dumb fans that keep paying to fill up his wallet so he can keep smirking at you

Comment

Well it's a better fight than any boring staged Packy fight, lets hope that Khan gets knocked around a bit before he finally goes down with his legs a kicking.

Comment

People like knockouts and they know a khan fight is likely to give them one.

I will definitely watch the replay.

Comment

Working...
                      X