No announcement yet.

President to Declare National Emergency for Border Wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    There is a difference between legal immigration and illegal. There is also a tremendous difference in the immigrants who came here a hundred or more years ago to an unsettled country and built this country from the ground up and immigrants who arrive in a post industrial nation to grab what they can get and take what hasn’t been earned.

I'd like to hear how the native Americans feel about this!

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yes legal, yeah let's have free everything and open our boarders at the same time. Hell, we might as well send you money too.

Sounds good to me, I'll come and get some free stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I don't care about this wall storyline that white people care about so much but I have a question for you.

What is the "wall" going to do?
      Keep illegals out, of course.

And it ain't about race, so please leave that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        I'd like to hear how the native Americans feel about this!

Sounds good to me, I'll come and get some free stuff.
        You already know. Besides, thye never mention how they slaughtered, raped and tortured tens of thousands of rival tribes during tribal wars. Apparently it was ok when they were doing it to their own.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            can't wrap my head around this dude's logic.

trump rolled out a tax cut while obama imposed a tax increase with obamacare. the national debt doubled under obama in 8 years, with a non-existent GDP.

trump idiot, obama meh
            national debt big concern doe

what was the "plenty of work" you had under obama? flipping burgers? stocking shelves during christmas?
            yeah Obamacare was a debacle, but I ain't see Obama claim a national emergency over a dumb ass wall and turn both parties against him.

During Obama I had plenty work and solid income, (No I'm not going to go into detail about my line of work, mind ya business).

But once again, I don't really care about neither Obama, or trump, of course you trumptards get in your feelings tho when his dumb ass is mentioned

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                what was the "plenty of work" you had under obama? flipping burgers? stocking shelves during christmas?
                That brings up an interesting phenomenon.

Ever notice how so many of the D superfans on the forum talk about landing their first 6 figure job, making their first million, becoming financially secure or Independent, and on and on during the Obama years?

And then those same guys are blasting Trump's economy.

Just about every industry is doing better, all racial demographics are seeing rising wages and lower unemployment, the market is even higher than the highs it achieved under Obama, jobs we were told are gone forever are back, and on and on.

Let's be real, if you made money during the Obama years, you're darn sure kicking tail in the Trump economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

What's your thoughts on what Senator Cruz said there?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Keep illegals out, of course.

And it ain't about race, so please leave that out.
                    I was anticipating you’d say that.

How will it keep illegals out?

Illegals come through the border through corrupt government employees who are rewarded money.

The feds don’t pay well enough to turn it down. And after Trump’s shut down that had many fed officers go through their savings account, they now have to make that money back.

What about drugs coming from Mexico? Will the wall stop that?

Comment

• The wall is a gimmick. That’s my whole point.

It’s a gimmick that Trump used to rally up his supporters, get them behind him.

The theme of Trump’s campaign was racism, prejudice, and hatred of minorities and get those likeminded people to get behind him. That’s why the very large majority of Trump supporters are white.

Comment

Working...
                      X