No announcement yet.

President to Declare National Emergency for Border Wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Dont worry its coming soon. They'll be here soon enough and he'll be right again.

I hope so, so far it's just been opinions and scare mongering.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I don't care about this wall storyline that white people care about so much but I have a question for you.

What is the "wall" going to do?
      What with this white people ****? Obama built walls also and Dems supported it without question.

I dont understand all this ****. They wanted it, now they dont. Now its the white mans fault because Trump wants it? Do you guys even read what you post and think maybe you're being played?

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        You hope so? We already had how many people marching here? If there wasnt troops they would have stormed the boarder. You dont see that as a issue?
        It must be real cool to be from another country and listen to CNN and think you understand whats going on here.

Comment

What with this white people ****? Obama built walls also and Dems supported it without question.

I dont understand all this ****. They wanted it, now they dont. Now its the white mans fault because Trump wants it? Do you guys even read what you post and think maybe you're being played?
          It's a big deal for white people more than anyone else. It's being made out to be something big by you.

Can you answer my question, since you took the freedom to reply to my post, what is this wall going to do?

Comment

You hope so? We already had how many people marching here? If there wasnt troops they would have stormed the boarder. You dont see that as a issue?
            It must be real cool to be from another country and listen to CNN and think you understand whats going on here.

America is built on immigration, the double standards are amazing.

Comment

• For a nation that goes into combat all over the world for peace and other factors, it would seem only normal that they would at least make sure they're own borders are secure.
              Has nothing been learned from 9/11?
              Get your own house in order before you tackle everyone else's problems.
              It is utterly ridiculous spending so much money on the militairy and not even bothering to close your own backdoor where everybody could just walk in.
              It's irresponsible to you're citizens, and failing them at the border is failing in protecting them against possible attacks, and don't say it isn't possible because we all saw what happened on 9/11
              I can't believe this is even an issue
              Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 02-15-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

You're kidding...right?

And...

Mexico deports MS-13 gang members found in caravan near Texas border

by Anna Giaritelli

| February 15, 2019 09:26 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-texas-border
                Last edited by jaded; 02-15-2019, 11:52 PM.

Comment

There is a difference between legal immigration and illegal. There is also a tremendous difference in the immigrants who came here a hundred or more years ago to an unsettled country and built this country from the ground up and immigrants who arrive in a post industrial nation to grab what they can get and take what hasn’t been earned.

Comment

Yes legal, yeah let's have free everything and open our boarders at the same time. Hell, we might as well send you money too.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      Who is "you guys"?

For the record I'm not a liberal or a conservative, I'm not demo or repub, I can careless

But Trump is just dumb af. There are far greater concerns in this country than a stupid ass wall, the US has reached a record high debt, and him trying to spend the feds money on the stupid ass wall ain't gonna do him no favors
                      Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      Bush is dumbest, but Trump follows closely behind. Obama was just meh.

To be fair Obama did inherit the country under its worst recession since the great depression, of course things were rough during his terms, but we got by. I know me personally I had plenty work and lived comfortably under the Obama administration, can't say the same during Bush or Trump. Although Obama care did **** me over a lil bit

still think trump is an idiot doe ,
                      can't wrap my head around this dude's logic.

trump rolled out a tax cut while obama imposed a tax increase with obamacare. the national debt doubled under obama in 8 years, with a non-existent GDP.

trump idiot, obama meh
                      national debt big concern doe

what was the "plenty of work" you had under obama? flipping burgers? stocking shelves during christmas?
                      Last edited by John Barron; 02-16-2019, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X