Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortuna: Hopefully That Chicken, Gervonta Davis, Will Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this clown and everybody else at 130 and 135 have Tank Davis problems.

Comment

I like this fight! Make it happen!

Comment

He is for tuna, but against chicken. Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          this clown and everybody else at 130 and 135 have Tank Davis problems.
          Stank Davis hid under Mayweather’s dress when P4P Loma called him out, Stank got shook, he automatically is Loma’s side hoe. Stank Davis has Loma problems......

https://youtu.be/jDaR1PBbvEg
          Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-08-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            Did you even see Loma vs Pedraza ? Davis KO'ed that guy in a few rounds and Loma went life and death. FOH

Not saying Davis is some great but he's a decent talented fighter. Him beating quitting azz Fortuna wouldn't prove anything either way...

I did, but that fight is not what makes Davis a paper champion. The fact the he got the belt without beating the Champ Machado is what makes Davis a paper champion. Machado is still the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Did you even see Loma vs Pedraza ? Davis KO'ed that guy in a few rounds and Loma went life and death. FOH

Not saying Davis is some great but he's a decent talented fighter. Him beating quitting azz Fortuna wouldn't prove anything either way...
              Devil's advocate here: Pedraza fought completely different against tank & Loma. In the tank fight he stood right in front of tank in a high guard taking hard shots trying to stand his ground and slug. He played right into tanks strengths. Against Loma he fought a much smarter fight with a quick twitchy constant jab from a distance kept circling the ring and countered as much as he could. He stayed disciplined with that game plan for almost the whole fight.

Not saying he woulda beat tank had he fought the way he did against Loma but he definitely woulda had a much better chance. & On the flip side had he fought Loma the way he fought tank he woulda probably been stopped again. Also gotta take into account both fights were at different weights, Loma coming off surgery etc. Too many intangibles to compare their performances.

We probably won't see tank Loma ever so it's pretty silly how hard their fans are at each other's throats constantly. Floyd and bob are never gonna do business again let alone risk their top starts against each other

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                I did, but that fight is not what makes Davis a paper champion. The fact the he got the belt without beating the Champ Machado is what makes Davis a paper champion. Machado is still the champ.
                I can name a few paper champs that never beat the real champ.

GGG -WBA and WBC
                Manny- WBA
                Keith Thurman- WBA
                Canelo- WBA

plus there's a bunch of fighters who won vacants belts against mediocre opposition, vacant belt that they never deserved and only fought for because of their name.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  I like you bro but sound like you dick ridin Machado a bit first Davis will fight him regardless and Farmer too then Lomachenko as well and you will see who the best is because Machado got damn near the same resume as Davis but Davis is stronger and I feel he will beat all 3 of those guys just wait cause Farmer is next then Machado after

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    I can name a few paper champs that never beat the real champ.

GGG -WBA and WBC
                    Manny- WBA
                    Keith Thurman- WBA
                    Canelo- WBA

plus there's a bunch of fighters who won vacants belts against mediocre opposition, vacant belt that they never deserved and only fought for because of their name.
                    And don't forget to say Anthony Joshua because he did the same exact thing

Comment

Working...
                    X