Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If No Floyd - Bring on Thurman, Spence, Garcia, Porter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    Not sure what you're seeing these days in Pacquiao. Porter is much stronger than Pac. His energy and physicality will be too much for this version of Manny. Having said that, I agree with you that Porter may be the easiest of those 4 opponents. I pick Porter by competitive UD over Pacquiao. I think Thurman decisions him as well, but more decisively and I think Spence and DSG KO him. In terms of style, I think Manny is tailor-made for DSG and will be countered to death and KTFO'd by Danny. Garcia gets about as much respect as Khan these days, but he is still a top-shelf WW.
    i see that even a 40 year old manny can keep up and beat these young guys!! look at broner vs manny and broner vs porter.

if pac doesnt throw bombs anymore why was broner on the retreat where as when broner fought porter he actually dropped porter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      i see that even a 40 year old manny can keep up and beat these young guys!! look at broner vs manny and broner vs porter.

if pac doesnt throw bombs anymore why was broner on the retreat where as when broner fought porter he actually dropped porter!!!
      My older brother regularly beat my ass when we were kids; then I beat the **** out of the neighborhood kid who pushed my brother around. Triangle theories, especially ones that involve Broner, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        My older brother regularly beat my ass when we were kids; then I beat the **** out of the neighborhood kid who pushed my brother around. Triangle theories...
        your bro was just a bully then lol. bad comparison.

Comment

“Yes, Shawn [Porter] went down twice but he came back very well and caught Manny with a good hook. He came back very well,” Roach said.
          You know damn well what Roach would REALLY say.

Comment

your bro was just a bully then lol. bad comparison.
            Yeah, a bit. Anyway, as always, lots of fun match-ups at WW. Manny's great. I mostly just don't want him to get hurt or embarrassed at this stage of his life/career.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              YES! A tournament... with Floyd and Pac ... Garcia, Thurman, Spence and Porter! Only 10 rounds. 2 million each guaranteed per fight and winner pockets 100 million!
              T.B.E. is retired. Its over.

Comment

He can call out Thurman if he wants. He didn't look bad at all vs Lopez, aside from the 7th. Even if that qualifies as a poor performance, I find it hard to believe that Keith would turn in 2 bad performances, back to back. Let Manny and Keith decide who the real WBA champ is and the winner can face Spence vs Ugas/Porter winner.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Thurman in May or June, make it happen Al!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    Please retire Pacquiao.

Pacquiao is one of the all time great. Hopefully he retires before it becomes sad.
                    This. Even the new Thurman Lite is capable of seriously messing up little bitty Pac Man.

Comment

Make any of those fights happen lol

Comment

Working...
                      X